ᴜʟᴛʀᴀsᴏᴜɴᴅ

💛zariah
September 20, 2018
Atlanta, Georgia📍

💛zariahSeptember 20, 2018Atlanta, Georgia📍

.
.
.

"You not gone get fired are you?" I asked setting my purse down in my cousin's office.

"Girl no, this my mf office the hell" she laughed sitting on the small stool.

"Come on, gimme a check up bitch I'm bored" I sat on the doctors bed.

"Okay" she laughed putting on some gloves. "Bitch yo ears filthy" she scrunched up her face.

"Fuck you" I laughed. "You know what, move I don't need no damn check up"

She laughed taking the gloves off and throwing them in the trash. "Come on let's go!" I pouted. "I'm hungry as hell"

"No because then imma have to go home after and Deion got me fucked up right now. I'm not trynna be bothered by his ass" she rolled her eyes.

"That's why you gotta fuck and duck" I shrugged. "Can't cuff no nigga cuddie"

"Yeah no, because I actually have morals and not a hoe like you. I'm not about to be giving my body to 10 different random men a month" she mugged.

"Ain't have to do all that, but I'll take it. Not my fault though, Perry fucked me over and now it's gone forever be fuck niggas" I scrolled through Instagram.

"Bitch, that was way in high school. When you were 15, your 23 now. Let that hurt go" she laughed.

"Fuck you" I rolled my eyes. "I'm really about to leave though" I looked at her.

"Oh my god" she sucked her teeth looking around the room then smirked. "Lemme give you an ultrasound"

"Laugh my ass for what?" I stood up. "I ain risking this good looking body for no mf kid. Ain't no kid up in here" I said posing.

"Your so fucking annoying" she laughed. "But no just because, I'm bored and because you is getting a little fat" she eyed me.

"Yeah hoes stay trying shit" I waved her off.

"Lemme give you one and then we can go" she smiled. I got back on the bed and laid down raising up my too big Nike hoodie that I had on.

"This finna be cold" she warned. I nodded and she put it on my stomach. I sucked my stomach in, because that shit really was cold.

After she turned the light off and stuff she started rubbing the thing around on my belly with her eyes glued onto the screen.

I let her have her little fun while I scrolled through Instagram once again. "Zariah" she said.

"Hm?" I kept my eyes on my phone.

"You're um..."

"Bitch I'm not even finna feed into what your saying because I know it's a joke" I laughed.

I heard her flip something and then heard small heartbeats. I quickly raised up and it stopped. "Lay back down" she told me.

"No because you doing too much" I side eyed her.

"Girl come on and lay down. So I can see one more time" she told me. I huffed and then listened to what she said.

This time she showed me the screen and there it was, a fucking baby. I was speechless and my breathing started to slow down. The baby's heartbeat was all I could hear.

Snapping out of it I got out the bed. "Jacinda" I stared at her on the verge of tears. She cut the lights on and stared at me.

"Let me do some blood work on you, we need to see how far along you are." she said lowly.

"I can't be fucking pregnant. It's impossible" I sat back on the bed.

"Well you are..."

"Not now"

"I'll be back" she slipped out the room.

Tears started to our out of my eyes as I silently cried. How could I not have known? I wish I got periods, so I'd be able to at least know if there's a possibility. On top of that I been getting dick almost everyday of this month, while pregnant.

Jacinda came back into the room and did some stuff to me before leaving out again. If anybody knew how much I didn't want kids, it was her. I don't know what the hell to do with one.

I don't have a mom to help me, she left when I was just 10 months because "I was too much". My dad raised me and he did a real good job if you ask me, but I never considered being a mom because I didn't have no one of my own.

I think my biggest fear now is turning into my mother. Jacinda entered the room once again and sighed. "What now?" I asked.

"Do you keep track of who you fuck and when you fuck them?" She asked.

"No because they're mostly one night stands, why does that matter? Jacinda how many months?" I asked.

"5" she mumbled and I laughed.

"Bitch repeat yourself"

"5 months" she said louder.

"5 MONTHS!?" I yelled and she stayed quiet.

"Well I'm glad I don't fucking drink or smoke" I rolled my eyes. "BUT I know exactly who the father is, getting him to believe me though... he might think I'm only after his money" I said the last part to myself.

"Wanna know the gender?" She asked.

"I guess"

"Girl" she smiled.

"Get that smile off yo fucking face. This shit just keep getting worse. What's next, "surprise it's twins"" I threw my head back.

"Surprise" she waved her hands around.

"Nice one, but I only seen one baby. Won't get me"

"He was hiding" she explained.

"Marie stop playing wimme" I stomped my feet pouting.

"I'm not playing Rose" she called me by middle name since I called her by hers. "I'll show you" she pointed to the bed.

She gave me another ultrasound this time, both the mfs were shown. "Wanna hear the heartbeats again?" She asked.

"N-no" I sniffed.

"Happy, sad, or unknown tears?" She asked me.

"Disappointment ones" I stared at the monitor. "Can you give me a picture?" I asked.

"I gotchu"

Well, Durk I hope you ready for two more kids.
💛

EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES !

💛

New story🤪 I hope y'all like it !

VOTE🌟
SHARE📧
COMMENT💬
FOLLOW ME💗