ᴅᴜʀᴋ's ʙᴀʙɪᴇs

💛zariah
September 21, 2018
Atlanta, Georgia📍

💛zariahSeptember 21, 2018Atlanta, Georgia📍

.
.
.

—————

800,498 likes

800,498 likes

cinda_ - No effort😌
Hair installed by @slayedbyprecious

original_zariah - cuddy 😩😍

deionfromthea - 😏 all me
💬 cinda_ - All you 😚

—————

I got up and opened the door after hearing the door bell. "Heeey" Jacinda waltzed into the house. I shook my head and closed the door.

"Soooo..." she dragged.

"What?" I laughed.

"You said you knew who the daddy was... who is it?" She asked. "And how do you know? All these mfs you be fucking"

"Can't stand you" I laughed. "And because I only fucked one person without a condom ever" I told her.

"Oooh, he must've been special special" she laughed.

"Girl" I laughed going into the living room. I wasn't tying to tell her who it was because one she might not believe me and two the mf barely take care of his son that he has now.

Which is why, if he not willing to help me take care of these twins. He will be on child support, I don't want my kids being exposed to the world either. So he don't gotta worry about me going to the internet with nothing.

"Are you going to tell me or no?" She asked following me around.

"Aye, so I'm gone start needing monthly check ups right?" I asked. "Because if I do I want you to be my doctor" I smiled. "and why am I not showing yet if I'm 5 months"