ᴍʜᴍ

(A/N: didn't reread)

💛zariah
April 23, 2019
Atlanta, Georgia 📍

💛zariah April 23, 2019Atlanta, Georgia 📍

.
.
.

'Popped a Xan for the moment
Slap my ass, pull my hair, show you want it
Boy, you got a pussy lookin' like a faucet
Fuck that bitch that you with, she ain't on shit
I'm feelin' your vibe, and I know you feelin' mine, I get on top and just ride
Go down every time, uh, uh, uh, uh, let's keep this shit 'tween you and I
When she ain't around, I'm gon' make you drown
Know you like me better by the way I put it down
I'm gon' make you drown, when she ain't around
I know you like me better by the way I put it down'

Around by Ann Marie ft. Calboy, played throughout the speakers as I cleaned up around the house. I was doing it, so I wouldn't put my mf hands on Arayah's son.

Durk on a mini tour, he left yesterday and took Arayah, Von, Dayna, and a few more people y'all don't know with him.

He offered but I declined because I would rather stay home with my babies. If I would've known I was gone have to keep Malcolm for 2 months, I would've out of here.

I heard Reila screaming, so I put the mop against the wall and carefully tip toed out the kitchen so I wouldn't fall. "What happened Haliki?" I asked him picking her up.

"Um, um Malcolm and me was looking at daddy on this and then she cried" he explained showing me an Instagram video.

Zureila looked around the house as her bottom lip quivered, looking for Durk. I rolled my eyes and bounced her as I patted her back. "You Okay girl, look he left you. I would never do that and if I did I'd be calling every five minutes, but that's who you chose?"

She played in my hair and looked at my mouth as I spoke and then pulled it when I was done. "Owwwuh!" I tried unloosening her grip which was strong.

My phone rang and she let go looking for it. I placed her down next to Zay and her nosey ass watched my every move.

"What ugly?" I laughed answering Durk's FaceTime call.

"Put my daughter on the phone" he smacked his lips.

"Oop- fuck you too then rat" I scoffed setting the phone up so that all the kids were showing.

"Hi daddy!" Haliki cheesed.

"Wassup Uncle" Malcolm nodded his head.

"Get yo ass on" Durk laughed. "And wassup son, you good?"

"Yes, but I miss you a lot"

"I just left yesterday. You don't miss ya momma?"

"Did he say that?" Malcolm asked. "You asking stupid questions"

"Imma fuck you up!"

"Scary ass not gone do nothing"

"Oop- that lil boy need his ass whooped" some chick stated, but I couldn't see who it was.

"Bro why is you ta-" Durk turned to her and muted himself while they talked. I rolled my eyes and brought Zay upstairs to change his shitty ass.

"Hang up when you done talking and make sure you let Reila see him" I told Haliki on my way up here.
.

"MALCOLM!" I screamed at the top of my damn lungs. He had me looking crazy in front of these people. Hitting on people kids at this damn park.

"Oop- girl I understand, having 4 kids is hard" this white lady stated. "I'm Triste"

"Zariah" I smiled. "But I only got these two, I'm just watching them"

"Oh, do you mind?" She asked pointing at the stroller.

"No go ahead" I softly smiled pulling the top back.

"Waaaait" she gasped looking at them. I rolled my eyes already knowing what was coming.

"Are those Durk's kids?" We said together, me in a mocking tone. She started to laugh and then apologized. "You must get that a lot"

"Every fucking day" I shook my head.

"Damn... I wish I didn't ask to see because know you finna think I'm just trynna get close to him. Which I am not, I just need a friend" she sat down.

"Nah you cool" I laughed looking at the playground.

Are they...?

"IM FINNA BEAT YO ASS!" Me and Triste yelled together.
.

"Yeah, tell yo daddy what you was doing today" I told Haliki as we talked to Durk on the phone.

"What yo ass do?" Durk laughed.

"I kissed the girl and Malcolm recorded it for live" he mumbled.

"My bo- Haliki we gone have a talk when I get home" He cleared his throat. I scoffed and he started to laugh.

"Where Malcolm at?"

"Sleep, I gave him 4 melatonin gummies and he knocked the hell out" I replied.

"He only need one what hell"

"Oh well shit" I laughed.

"Baby lay doooown" that same female said and he smacked his lips.

"Mhm, who that?" I asked.

"Who?"

"Okay bye because you finna irritate me"

"That's my friend" he laughed.

"So you let yo friend call you baby?" I mumbled. "Um I gotta go, Zay crying" I lied and hung up.

I rolled my eyes and got up from laying on the couch. I gave Haliki a gummy and then laid him down in his room that was his whenever he came to stay with us.

*ding*

Durk💙
She ain't nobody. I promise

I don't even care. I clicked on Dom's contact and called him. As soon as I did I started to pray he didn't answer because I honestly didn't want to talk to him.

"Hello?"
💛

EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES !

💛

Short ass update 😪

ItsSiaah

VOTE🌟
SHARE📧
COMMENT💬
FOLLOW ME💗