Yo! It's you guys! Slumber party!

Start from the beginning

"Lian!"

"Deidara!" I cheer hugging him and pointed a kunia at the other strange looking strangers. "THEY TRYING TO KILL MEH!"

"Oh, it's her."

"MY SUSHI!" I yell and walk up to the fish sitting in the chair. "I WENT HUNGRY THAT LUNCH!"

"Leave the blue man alone.."

"And YOU!" I yell at Sasori. "IM PRETTY SURE YOU GRAVE ROBBED AN OLD LADY BECAUSE MY NEIGHBOUR HAS GONE MISSING AND-"

"You're too loud."

"And YOU!" I yell at Itachi. "WHY COULDN'T SASUKE PLAY FOR THE OTHER TEAM?! YOURE HOTTER!"

"What are you-"

"And YOU!" I yell at Tobi.

"Me?!"

"....I haven't seen you in a while, how are you?" I ask happily.

"Fine thanks!" Tobi says happily.

"LIAN!"

"PROTECT ME!" I scream hiding behind Tobi.

"Tobi hide behind Dei-sempai!" he yells, both of us now hiding behind Deidara.

"Who are you hiding-"

"LIAN! I SWEAR TO GOD!" Rido yells glaring at me.

"Rido! What is the meaning of this?"

"L-Leader!! I was just-"

"OH MY GOD!" I yell and run up to the ginger man with many piercings. "Who did this to you....? My poor ginger friend..."

"Ugh...what is...." the room doesn't know how to react.

Nope, not even the people in the room just the room. The roof and walls and such.

"It'll be alright now..." I say hugging him.

I can hear multiple facepalms behind me.

BADOOMF

"You didn't need to knock her out!" I heard Rido whine before falling unconscious.

Gashdangit.

- - - - - - - - - - -

"Got it?"

"Got it." Lawrence nods.

Yes, we are in a cell.
Yes, we have made a plan.
Yes, it is stupid as fuck.

"FOOD! FOOD! WE DEMAND FOOD! FOOD! FOOD! WE DEMAND FOOD!" we chanted.

"SHUT THE HELL UP!"

Me and Lawrence continued to chant for food, ignoring the potty mouthed man's cries.

"Finally! Get your ass in there and shut them brats up!"

"FOOD! FOOD! WE DEMAND FOOD! FOOD! FO-"

"Okay, out you come." Rido said opening the cell up.

"We're free!" I cheer leaping out the cell as Lawrence manages to stand with great difficulty. "oops..." I rush back in and help him hobble out.

"I've managed to talk to Leader and he says that we are allowed to stay and recover for a few days, chances are Orochimaru's henchmen are probably right outside out doorstep."

I gasped with a wide smile on my face. "You know what that means right?"

"What?"

"SLUMBER PARTY!"

"yay!" Lawrence cheered with me.

- - - - - - - - -

"...and suddenly...nothing." Hidan finished, the light of the torch illuminating his face.