62.

Clara:

"Come on... We don't wanna be late," Anna said tapping on the door of the wash room.

"Let me poop... I can't when I get nervous and frantic," I called back looking up from the magazine I was reading. It was a local magazine and I couldn't get what was written but I was but I was bored.

"Come on... Come on... Come on," Anna said thumping on the door.

I sighed pulling my pants up and rushing out.

"God I will give you a stroke someday," I said.

"Damn yeah you will," she said removing my dress from my bag.

I took a moment to appreciate Anna in her pastel pink dress again.

Anna looked pretty good in what she was wearing

It was just the perfect mix of herself. The right spoons of perfection and subtleness while I looked like a hot mess.

She unzipped the bag and removed the dress putting it on the bed.

"I'll get changed," I said as she nodded.

I removed my clothes and put on the beautiful dress Anna had bought for me. It was a really beautiful pale blue dress with an illusion neck and sides that touched the floor. It had white stars all over it.

"Owww," I said trying to pull the dress down as it bunches up over my head

"Owww," I said trying to pull the dress down as it bunches up over my head. My right hand was out whereas my whole body was inside it.

"What in the God's name are you doing!" Anna said pulling the zipper open as fresh air brushed against my cheek.

"Careful," Anna said as she put the zipper.

She turned me around making me almost trip on her trail.

Mom entered the room looking beautiful in a white gown that had streaks of blue from the down and pink from the top.

"What happened?" Mom asked.

"Nothing... She wanted to poop," Anna said as she removed the makeup and the wipes.

"Anna... You always so your make up by yourself... Let me help," Mom said removing the brush and making Anna sit in front of a mirror.