Prologue

It's been quite a few years now. We were all accomplished and the people of the nation. We wanted to be perfect. My life went out quite empty after Anna left it with Adam. Emmet looks at me admiringly as he dips down to kiss my neck. I giggle as he hoists me over to the sofa. He gets down to devour me like his prey.

"Don't mess the couch up. I want it to be 'Anna' when she comes in," I teased.

"You brought that up now?" he says raising an eyebrow as I wink.

"You are my star," he says his lips crashing with intensity.

I giggle as his hands try to tug at my waistband.

"Oh crap," he says looking down as I seize it as the exact opportunity to ruffle his hair. He looks up at me as I bite my lip.

"You are that same girl who was back then?" he asks ruffling my hair as well.

"Oh! So you want to start a war," I said trying to wiggle away from him as his weight dominates my body.

"You are giving up boxing and that's final," I say giving up all my strength over.

He chuckles as I kiss his Adam's apple.

"Anna will be here soon and we get plenty of time to play this in our bedroom," I said finally wiggling out landing Butt first onto the floor. Emmet laughs as he helps me get up.

"You've grown rude," I said chucking a pillow at him.

"You've grown as a child," he said. I sit down cross legged on the couch as he sits next to me.

"So Mrs. Peterson... What's up for dinner?" he asks.

"You should know that cuz you are the one cooking," I said kissing his nose.

"Chicken piccata right up," he says getting over to the kitchen as he cleans up the counter I had messed.

Clearly Anna 2.0...

I chp the vegetables as he does the work swaying to his own beat. He washes his hands and then sits down next to me. Our apartment was small but cozy. Grey walled and an elegant fireplace. He fluffs the cushions as I do the day bed. I bent down to the bed sheet and tried to stretch it as Mr. Pervert again hoists me onto his shoulders.

"I can walk Emmet," I said as he held me in his arms.

"But that would bother my darling," he said putting me down on the couch and started a movie. We held arms and went through the tortures of Augustus's death in the Fault in Our Stars.

Annalise:

I wake up to Tobias crying. I look over at Adam who is soundly asleep. I walk over to the twins and rock Tobias. I glance at the clock. It's 7am. Persephone is soundly asleep. It's been two days since they are in here and I am already a mother. I was rocking Tobias when suddenly an arm grabbed my waist. I turned back to find Adam hugging me looking over at Tobias.

"You happy with the decision of adoption?" he asks kissing my ear.

I nod. Tobias is back to sleep as I put him in the crib.

"Thank God we have leaves today," he said picking up his towel. I boiled milk and packed it in the bag securely with the diapers. Adam walks out with a towel wrapped down his waist.

"Adam... Even the twins know not to wear a towel in front of you," I scold.

"That's because you help them. Maybe I need help too," he said his eyes glinting.

"Perve," I said walking over to the closet. I chucked him a t-shirt and a pair of shorts. He smiles and raises his arms.

I sigh. I grab my towel and rushed to the bathroom. I changed into my hoodie and walk over to the twins. Both of them were laughing looking at me.

"I changed Beer and Tequila's clothes," Adam says grinning.

"Don't call them that," I scold.

"I won't Wine," he said coming closer.

"I like challenges," I said kissing his cheek. He smiles and picks up the car key. He grips over the twins as I drive carefully to stop him from overspeeding.

"Let me drive. I promise I won't over speed," he says rocking Persephone.

"I thought we discussed this," I said turning to the lane.

He looks me with puppy eyes.

"Please. I'll do whatever it takes," he says.

"So then no more calling Persephone Tequilla," I said. He noded.

"Okay let me pull over and take Soph away from your clutches," I said parking and switching seats. In a few minutes, we are at Clara's house. Everything is neat and tidy. She squeaks as she sees the twins. I pase them over to Emmet and Clara who is extra carefully not to bump that thing anywhere.

I groomed her well... I should be a proud mother/sister... Since I was her virtual mother and we shared the same uterus...