47.

Clara:

I picked up my skates with my baby blue dress. I walked down with my skates in my hand. Shouldn't I be enjoying the ice?

The hotel staff guided me too a different part where the ice was strong enough.
"You won't be disturbed," Adam said startling me as she came back from behind me.

"You freak!" I said startled.

He just smiled as he put his arms around my neck and walked with me.

"Tell me... How has it been going?" he asked.

"I want to apologize for my behavior in the room that day," I said looking at him as we sat down on a bench.

"What room and what day?" he asked cleaning up the snow.

Mr. Hansen seems to have clearly forgotten what it was.

"Just consider my apology," I said looking at him. He winked and kissed my cheek.

"Bah!" I said pushing him away giggling hard.

"Anyways... It would be a pleasure to see you skate," he said.

"Commanding me already... Believe it. Ragging won't work," I said winking. He smiled. I strapped on my shoes as a weird persona took me over. I went on the ice and twirled on the tip before circling around making an 8. He was standing up now and cheering.

"The Winter Olympics winner is... Clarabelle Cole," he yelled cheering me on from the 'stands'. It did fuel me.

"Stupid," I breathed.

I went on one leg and took a sharp turn.

Someone had joined him. Taking the hint of the female as Mikalya, I didn't stop. I didn't want to look at her. I didn't want to see who that bitch be.

I stopped and walked around to Adam.

"Vanessa?" I asked.

"I didn't think you were such an angel with this," she said smiling as she brushed her hair with her fingers.

"Aww... Thanks," I replied. Adam looked at us with a sense of shock.

He surely was thinking how different we were from Anna and Mikalya.

"Would you teach me?" Vanessa asked.

"Sure darling... Come on up," I said helping her on with the skates. She was a bit bouncy but finally got used and took up the rhythm. Adam sat and watched while grinning.

"What's so exciting pervert?" Emmet joined him. The only reason I noticed was because Vanessa looked at him for a moment and smiled. If it were Adam, she wouldn't have.

Emmet:

"You don't know how lucky of a guy you are," Adam said.

"And why is that?" I asked settling down.

"Your life isnt torn between your ex and your present," he said looking up at Clara as she smiled before turning away.

But the truth is that I am torn. I am satisfied and grateful from Vanessa but the lust for Clara doesn't end.

"The girls know not to trouble this poor heart," I replied smiling.

Clara waited a moment before she bent down and tightened the laces of Vanessa.

"Both of them have no problem with one another. They acknowledge the presence," he said.

"Mine are just fine... What about you?" I asked.

"Mikalya doesn't like Anna for a teeniest bit... And I am sure Anna hates Mikalya as well..." he said.

"That's because you don't stop going after Anna or Nick... Mikalya feels left out because you spend your time with me or Anna or Mikalya. The truth is that she treasures you... You shouldn't be going for her if you don't want to... The heart is a precious thing... It can't be broken again and again," I told him.

"Well... You shouldn't be saying that... You did that too... You are no less of a sinner than I am," he said.

"Adam... I don't say anything to you doesn't mean that you can say absolutely anything..." I said trying to look away from Clara.

"I am sorry if i am being rude but the fact cannot be changed that love can't be forced... Neither by the person nor by the circumstances," Adam said.

"Let's not talk about that," I said shifting the conversation.

Mikalya:

The adrenaline overcame me. I went upstairs to want was Anna's room. I knocked the door.

She opened the door and looked at me.

"I have no explanation to offer," she said.

"Oh well.. Don't try to be innocent and sweet and delicate when you are not," I said.

"Repeat," she said.

"That's very much what you heard..." I said.

"Well... I didn't hear someone's random shit," she said.

"You think that you can insult me and get away with it... Don't be a bitch... I remember you from high school... The wannabe queen bee... You were always jealous of me," I said. She looked up at me and flinched before leaving some place for me to enter.

She closed the door as I sat down on the chairs.

"Well listen this... You are not someone I would need to be jealous of since what you are... Was me when I was a child... I am none the less fragile... And speaking of being a wannabe... Didn't you always envy me and Adam?" she said folding her legs and her arms as she sat on the chair looking at me.

"Well... I wasn't envious. I was surprised by the venom Adam had chosen," I said. Adrenaline was coursing through my system.

"You must know a lot about venom being the most venomous creature alive," Anna said.

"Don't act like a greedy bitch... You have Nick with you... He is just like you... Be happy with what you have," I said.

"Speaking if being a bitch, I took you as my inspiration," Anna replied.

"Well sometimes... I think that you are the most pretentious person out there," I said.

"Self criticism is a good way to change oneself," Ann replied. I straightened up and looked her in the eye.

"If you think that you will be able to snap Adam back from my hands, you are very well mistaken," I said.

"The door is that way Queen Bee," she said picking up a newspaper without listening to what I was saying.

I got out of her room and slammed the door shut. I walked back to Christina's room and knocked.

"What's wrong?" Christina opened the door.

"Nothing came to check on you and..." I said looking at what she was wearing. She was in her lingerie

"Bad timing," Christina said.

"No... It was the correct timing... The show was about to start," I said looking inside at Neva on the bed in her lingerie as she tried to cover up.

"We got the same body parts boo," I said as she smiled. Christina laughed with me as she shut the door.

I was right that the show was about to start and this time there are no rules. Only place for marking the territory.

A/N Well... This is it for this chapter. I promise that the next chapter will be posted soon. See ya all again... ♥