12.

Annalise:

The next morning, Mom and Dad left with Clara and I cleaned up the apartment. Nick quietly got in as he sneaked up to me and twirled me around. I giggled as he picked me up. I looked at his face as he lowered his to mine.
"Ready?" he whispered. I nodded as he placed his lips on mine as I entwined me fingers with his.

"Come on honey," he said. I nodded as he picked up my luggage. His hand rested on my shoulder, holding me close to him.

I walked over to his car and sat in the driving seat.

"I like to take control," I said as he laughed sitting down.

"You bewitch me," he said.
"I have that effect on many of them," I said pulling out if the lot.

He played soft music as I parked in the airport parking.

I walked in as a polite lady escorted me out if the amin line.

"Annalise Cole. Are you with Nick Genovese?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied quite shocked that she knew my name.

"There you are... Andrea," Nick acknowledged as she smiled and escorted us to another gate.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"You'll see," he said hugging me closer to himself.

The fact of me being uncomfortable was valid since Nick was like my brother. I couldn't bring myself out of it.

"Enjoy," Andrea said as she got up the stairs into a private plane.

"Holy shit!" I exclaimed.

He grinned.

"How could you afford that?" I asked like a small two year old.

"My family comes in the top 10 richest families of the world honey," he said as I kissed his cheek. I boarded up and he sat in front of me.

"Tell me everything I had left out," he said.

"Starting from?" I asked leaning towards him.

"The very beginning," he said.

"Adam... A word that was a melody to my ears, my heart but I was just gullible..." I started narrating. His eyes fixated on me as the flight took off.

He expressed what he felt.
That's what I liked about him. He never pretended.

"To sum it up... He is an asshole," he said. I giggled at his use of terms.

"But the point is, he is a asshole. An idiot. Anyway, you are a great company to have. He is insane to leave you," he says.

"Great use of terminology Dr. Suess." I said.

"The fact is that u want you to be happy with me." He said getting up and crouching in front of me.

"Feel free to tell me whatever you feel," he said.

"Anytime?" I asked.

"Always," he replied kissing my cheek and then slowly making way to the corner if my lips making me smile as he traced my mouth's lining with his tongue and then, I put up my hand on his chest as he came closer. I moaned in his mouth as his body lifted me up, making me stand. He lifted me once again as I entwined my fingers in his hair. His eyes turned a deeper shade of greyish blue. His pupils dilated and his hand resting on my thighs. And for the first moment, I felt good with him.

He removed his lips as I looked at his face. I started panting as he settled me in the sea next to him. Our fingers still entwined as I laid my head on his shoulders and my eyes drooped.

Clara:

"I am serious," I told Cera as she said that I was just masking my emotions.

"I told you to say away from that snake charmer," she said.

"You wanted me to move on," I said as her concerned eyes looked at me.

"I wanted you so stop moping," she said. I sighed and sat inside my car pulling the windows up.

I revved the engine up and drove to school. School was good enough but I couldn't find Ethan anywhere.

I went back home and called him.

He picked it up.

"Why were you absent?" I asked. He sneezed.

"Are you running cold?" I asked but he sneezed once again.

"I am coming over," I put my phone down before he could argue. The window of his room were closed so I couldn't see him. I threw my blazer on the chair of my room and rushed downstairs. Mom and Dad were in Spain for a few days and I had the whole house to myself. I made up a hot bowl of soup and put some croutons aside in another container. I knew that Isa wasn't home and Ethan was all by himself.

I took the key of his house and rushed outside.

"Clara... You?" he asked.

"Did you expect someone else?" I asked.

"Yeah right," he said as I pulled the soup out.

He looked at me amazed.

"What are you staring at?" I asked.

"You know that this is the second time you have been in my bed..." he said but he sneezed. I widened my eyes.

"What?" he asked.

"Shouldn't it have been bedroom?" I asked trying to tease.

"Looks like someone wants to be in my bed," he said as I rolled my eyes. I gently blowed on the soup letting it to cook a bit. Then after tasting soup de extraordinaire, I handed it to him. He smelled it.

"Don't worry honey... It won't bite," I said as he looked at me.

"You were going to tell me something?" he asked sipping on the soup as he tried his level best to hide his moan.

At that moment, my phone rang with the tune of 'My Milkshake brings all the Boys to the Yard'.

We laughed at the irony if the song as he put his hand on mine.

"What is it Clara?" he asked. I couldn't have been more nervous.

"I... Um..." I said looking at who had called. It turns out it was Emmet. "have to go," I said and closed the door behind me leaving him fazed.