31.

Clara:

I walked downstairs with Dad as the party started gathering. There were many people in the big hall. So many people in this room. How many in the world!

I laughed at my foolishness and turned to navigate for food.

Judge me! Alright!

I walked over to the corner where there were elaborate lighting that spelled out the Biennial Business Fest. It was decorated with blue and pink flowers.

So original!

I twirled around and ate a piece of cake.

I looked around the room to fetch Anna.

There were two girls walking around hand in hand. The same one who were in the elevator with us. They were wearing matching style of dresses. Though, the one who was wearing a light blue one had a paler complexion then the other one who was wearing black. They wore the hair the same way and had matching heels.

 They wore the hair the same way and had matching heels

Christina's dress.

Neva's dress.

A hand on my shoulder startled me.

"Whoa... Easy," Adam Hansen said as he smiled with his white teeth shining.

"Pervert!" I said smiling before strangling him to death.

"I didn't think we were that close," he said.

"Shut up," I said he smiled his silly smiles before hugging me.

"You've grown up," he said.

"Darling... That's what mothers say once they see their offsprings after a long time," I said.

"Where is you Mother? I mean Annalise?" he said so nonchalantly without a flinch as if he was over her.

"Come here," I said taking him to a secluded corner before talking to him. I took him to an alcove in the hallway.

"We were just friends Camarillo... Don't get things into your head," Adam said winking.

"Adam!" I said whining as he pouted.