3.

Adam:

When I was little, my mother used to bake me cupcakes... But none of them resulted in the way the ones at Iona's home were.

After Annalise had made us exclusive, after our kiss in front of everyone, i got accepted into the groups that I belonged. Though one of the demerits was that I lost contact with Terence. But it was for the best.

"Nick," I called out as he waved back and smiled.

"Adam... Hey..." he said warmly.

"You'd mind if I came to that book fair of yours?" I asked. He looked at me baffled and then nodded, "That'd be great."

I smiled at him as I went to my classroom and he went to his. I sat down next to Terence as he warmly smiled. Then leaning forward, he whispered.

"They have removed you from our group..."

"What? The group that I started!" I said baffled.

"They do not want to accept you as you went on with Anna," he sighed.

"You know what...." I said getting up and standing in front of Sean,"...kiss your ass."

He laughed in my face.

"You go live that happy life with that Annalise of yours," he said pronouncing Annalise as though it was a curse word.

"Dare not," I said. He laughed and I picked up my bag and rushed to the library.

I pulled out a book named 'Love'. I sat down flipping it's pages.

"Oh... Adam... You're in here," Sandra, our librarian, said sitting down on the table with me.

"Yeah," I said. She smiled handing me a bar of chocolate.

"You know that it's not allowed," I said. She smiled clocking her head to one side.

"Ssh...Nobody knows," she said enlargening her eyes. I chuckled as she patted my back and went over to her desk.

"Arrange the books before leaving," she said.

"I sure as hell wouldn't," I said.

"A Rebel... Welcome to the library, the home of all us rebels," she said as I returned back to my books.

As soon as the bell rang, I we g downstairs passing by the notice board. Football tryouts. Now.

I left my bag at the stands and rushed to the locker rooms where Sean sat with Terence. Terence smiled at me as I blinked my eyes.

"There stands the douche," Sean said as the others started laughing. I ignored. I can tolerate until he speaks about me, my family or Ann.

"Come out on the ground and you'll know who the douche is," I said.

"Alright. I guess your testosterone must have risen up with that pick tease of yours," Sean said. I balled my fists calming myself down as I muttered Anna's name again and again.

"Maybe you could have a threesome with her and her tease of a sister. I hear she is a virgin," Sean said. Now, it was the hell of a comment. I threw my balled fist as it crashed with his jaw.

"Son of a bitch," he said throwing his leg out to me as i twisted it making him fall to his knees. He looked at me. I released his leg.

"Not one comment about me, my family, Annalise, Nick, Clara or any one I love," I said leaving the locker room. I ran into Annalise.

"Hey," she quipped as I tucked a tendril behind her ear.

"Hey," I said kissing her nose as she smiled.

"I hope you get listed," she said turning around moving towards the exit.

"Anna," I said as she turned back, "I love you."

"I love you too," she said turning back again.

"Anna," I called. She turned back once again.

"Meet the new captain," I said as she smiled and left the locker room. I quite as hell did what I had promised.

She smiled as we left the grounds together to the cafeteria.

We talked, for the first time for me about the novels I had read. I loved, enjoyed, reading novels but I couldn't since the boys in my clique werent allowed to love books.

"I want you to come to my house. Meet my Mom" she said. I had went to her house once but her Mother was at work.

I nodded and waited for the evening to descend so that I could ascend to my love's house.

I picked up a tulip bouquet and kissed mom bye. She smiled and closed the door as I drove off to her house. Situated in what should be Annalise's home, it was just the same. I knocked on the door as Iona opened it.

"Yes... How may I help you?" she asked beaming, her round face just like Clara's but eyes like Ann.

"I am..." I said but she cut me off.

"I know who you are... Get in ," she beamed as I we t to the living room.

"I am sorry kiddo but I got some urgent legal work to do... See you around," she said closing the door behind her.

I could hear the sound coming from the kitchen and so I guessed it was Anna.

A hooded girl was standing there her head covered.

"Anna," I said hugging her from behind as she jumped.

"Adam," Clara said removing herself from me.

"Oh.. I am sorry..." I said.

"Okay... But you should know this thing... You'll never find Annalise cooking," she said. I smiled. I picked up a frosted cup cake.

"That's tasty," I said bring into it.

"Thanks... I made it myself..." she beamed. Too cheerful.

I smiled and rushed to Annalise's room. She sat on her bed cross-legged in a loose white shirt and shorts.

She smiled when she looked at me.

"Adam," she patted on the couch beside her. I sat down next to her.

"You should read this," she said handing me a copy of 'Vendetta'.

"I already have read it," I replied. The rest of the evening passed by in discussing what Persephone shouldn't have done.

"Persephone is a new name isnt it?" I asked.

"I would love to name my child Persephone," Annalise said.

At that very moment, Anna kissed Persephone's head making a smile stretch up my face. She made faces making the twins laugh as she fed them milk. I love her.