The three froze, all petrified when they spotted the guy that was hunting them sitting in the office, King gulping as he glanced around.

The door slammed behind them, a large, muscly man standing there and guarding the door, glaring down at the three Ipliers.

"Ah! Didn't expect you three to be here," Actor said, standing up as he clasped his hands together, a small, wicked smile plastered on his face. "Well, looks like I'll have a few more captives now."

Suddenly, the man behind the three, plus two others that the three hadn't seen, tried to grab them, but they bolted in different directions, King jumping up onto the table and the Jim twins running either side of it.

That didn't stop the three from getting grabbed by a few men, though, Actor walking up to them slowly, watching as they struggled to get free from the men's death grips.

"Say hello to that glitch when you get there."

- - -

Dark walked through the halls briskly and stopped in front of his office door, opening it and walking inside, shutting the door behind him. Dark looked up and saw none other than Actor himself.

"How the hell did you get in here?" Dark growled, clenching his hand around the cane he always brought with him, the man's aura lashing out, the red more than blue.

"Dark, it's okay! I mean no harm!" Actor replied, holding his hands up from the other side of the room, trying to look as innocent as he could.

"That's bullshit," Dark swore, glaring at Actor as he slowly walked towards the demon who kept his guard up.

Actor sighed, expecting this attitude from the other Iplier, "Dark, let me talk to you. I need to tell you something important."

Dark looked around, noticing there where multiple men scattered around the room, the demon raising his eyebrows as he gave in, a scowl on his face as he spoke, "Fine. You have five minutes."

- - -

"Jackie," Came Logan's voice behind the hero, who turned around in surprise, the Septic relaxing when he saw it was just Logic.

"Yea?"

"I've found who the fingerprints belong to and I don't think you'll like it."

~

Logan quickly led Jackie to his room after telling him what he found, closing the door so no one would know what they were doing.

"Here," Logan said, pointing to a computer screen showing the results of the test, Jackie widening his eyes.

On the screen, it had information written on it as well as a picture.

What it read was, 'Callie Monroe, Age 27, born July 19th, 1992'. It also shows a clear picture of Callie, the same one that was in the household.

"Are you going to tell me what's happening, now?" Logan inquired, already having a small idea about it, but he wanted to make sure he was right by asking the hero.

Jackie sighed, seeing no point in hiding it from Logan as he had done this for them, "Me, Anti, Dark and I'm pretty sure Virgil, Bim, Yandere and Deceit have all suspected that Callie is a spy of Actors."

"I've thought that myself," Logan claimed, shrugging as he glanced at his computer. "Her story doesn't add up and she's been acting suspiciously ever since she got here."

Jackie nodded and filled the logical side in with anything he missed, but he knew mostly everything seeing as he was Logic itself.

- - -