I wanted to tell him off and ask him not to call me that, but instead I asked something more important.

"What are you doing here? And how did you know I live here?"

"Oh I saw you yesterday. I was just strolling through the neighbourhood and saw you walking inside this house. So I assumed you live here."

Okay. If that wasn't creepy at all.

"Okayyy.......You know it could've been someone else's house and I could have been just visiting."  That was actually a lame thing to say but I wanted to stall until Mom or Dad came home. Or even Chris.

He laughed. "Well it turned out it's yours, isn't it? So are you going to invite me inside or...?"

I desperately wanted to say no. Something about this guy didn't sit well with me. I wanted him far away from me, but he keeps on appearing in my life.

But being the frustratingly good girl I was, I invited him in.

He came inside like he owned the place. He strolled inside the living room and sprawled out on the couch. He then regarded me with his multi coloured eyes.

"Ummm would you like something to drink? Or eat?" I asked more out of fear of being near him then out of courtesy.

He looked at me for sometime without averting his eyes. It was starting to creep me out when he suddenly smiled.

This guy was bipolar.

"Nope. I would love it if you would just sit here with me and have a talk. There are many things we need to catch up with." He said with a sparkle in his eyes.

Catch up? I barely knew that guy!

I cautiously sat down at the extreme end of the couch. He didn't seem to like it and sat straight. Then even before I could comprehend what was happening, he pulled at my wrist and into his arms.

My heart leaped out of my chest as I let out a scream. He covered my mouth with one hand and with other held me in a death grip.

This accelerated into something bad so fast!

"Sshhh babydoll. We wouldn't want your neighbours to know now, would we?" He whispered in my ear and playfully bit it.

I felt bile rising up to my throat and tears burn the back of my eyes. I tried wriggling out of his arms but his hold was tight. I tried to kick my legs at him but he was fast. He pinned my legs with his own and stopped any movement possible.

By now, I was hyperventilating. My breaths were coming out in gasps behind his hand that was covering my mouth.

"I missed holding you soo much Jasmine." He said as he buried his face in my hair and inhaled. His words were alarming and should've opened my eyes to the truth, but I was far to deep into my state of panic and despair.

I kept wriggling and trying to get out of his hold. I was screaming but what came out were muffled cries.

He suddenly moaned and I stopped.

"God baby, you got me hard."

I felt the bile rising and gagged. His dirty words were making me panic more.

"Okay baby. I'm going to remove my hand and you're not going to scream, okay?"

That's exactly what I'm going to do asshole.

I nodded my head. He chuckled and I felt the coldness of something metallic on my neck and gasped.

"I mean it. You scream, I'll plunge this knife deep into your heart. You get me?"