~Chapter 28~

~Adrien's POV~
I was honestly scared of what happened next, how would Master Fu react! But what scared me most is if Y/N is right and my father is hawkmoth! I felt my heart race quicken as I hang my Head, god I hope not... I hope your wrong Y/N...

"so... You and Y/N huh?" I look up at ladybug who's looking down "oh.. uh well I hope so soon..." I say slowly a smile spreading across my face

"figures.. I see the way you guys look at each other in class" she speaks sadly letting out a soft sigh, she didn't seem to happy about my words... maybe my choice of words could have been better?

"maybe if I was quicker you'd still possible be mine.." she says softly looking at me with a sad closed eyed smile. I understand now... she was starting to like me recently but never told me... until now... now that it's to late.

"If I had known you were Adrien I wouldn't have kept rejecting you!" She cries and wiped her eyes... that it... "so you only like me now because I'm the model..." I say slightly furious.

"NO! I've loved you since the start Adrien!" She whined "then why couldn't you love me as Chat Noir" I said softly she didn't answer.

I didn't know what to say after that. she had her chance... and she lost it, I'm so happy with Y/N I just hope my father will approve, he seems to have taken a liking to Y/N though so that should be no problem.

Finally we made it to Master Fu's, though a very awkward silence mind you, I'm usually good with this type of thing I mean the fangirls... but it's different when it's a close friend... I understand that now.

We enter the room slowly and to my surprise it looked as if he was like... almost expecting us? "Good morning Chat Noir and of course Ladybug" he finally says after a good 30 seconds of silence and just standing there. I bow softly "good morning" I stand up straight "AHEM anyway..." I start closing my eyes.

"I was brought here for a very... important reason Master" I say gulping and then letting out a sad and exaggerated sigh, "I'm afraid my father knows my identity as Chat Noir, the reason or how may I say,  is still unknown to me... but Y/N... she Brought up something... that could be true and I don't to admit but could be the truth...." I say softly and guilt filling my stomach.

"and that is chat Noir?" I sigh out gulping "my father being hawkmoth..." I say softly Bringing tears to my eyes.

I hate admitting something like this or accusing my father at all especially something this bad... but there is a major possibility, but even saying so does that mean, he knows Ladybug's identity as well? Master Fu seemed at a lost for words and the statement.

"there may also be a possibility he knows ladybug to... The only time hawkmoth saw our identities were earlier this morning with an akuma" i say honestly.

He let out a weak sigh "I'm sorry then... but we can't run the risk of your father being hawkmoth... and him knowing your identities..." Master said his head hung low. I know what he was saying... I felt tears rush to my eyes quickly as if something Tragic happened... though it was going to...

"I understand completely... we can't have our identities known... especially by Hawkmoth himself..." I say sadly and Plagg flies out and he starts crying himself "no... we'll figure another way won't we?!" He cries out, I look at my Kwami and give him a sad smile with slight reassurance.

"Plagg it must be done..." i say wiping my eyes as plagg rushes into my chest.

"Tikki... spots off" Ladybug says and out comes her kwami bawling her tiny eyes out "No Marinette!" Tikki clings to Marinettes cheek as they cry... "Tikki I'm so sorry!" She cries with her kwami... it was a good time while it lasted... but this was it.. this was the end...

The end of ladybug and chat Noir