~Chapter 18~

~Your POV~
Adriens hands still pressed on my cheeks I feel my face heat up as the thought of someone seeing this. Could this day get any worse?! "Y/N are you alright?" I couldn't say anything, I looked behind Adrien my eyes meeting those of a seemingly shocked expression. I push his hands off my face and gulp slowly and shakily pointing behind me at the woman standing at the bedroom door our eyes not breaking contact.

"Natalie!!" Adrien shrieks in surprise as he turns around "I-I can explain!!" He quickly stood up and raced to the much taller female "go on then Adrien?" He gulped and turned to me "Ma'am it was my fault... I had found my mothers dark secret and got Chat Noir to drop me off through the window" I said pointing to the window "because Adriens the only person I can trust right now.. he was only wiping away my tears nothing more" I say standing from my seat "I'll take my leave if you want" I bow politely, honestly I wanted to leave, before it got more awkward, sadly this ruined the moment me and Adrien were sharing.

"why was the window open in the first place" she sent a slight glare toward Adrien then turned to me with a fiercer and piercing Glare. "sometimes I forget I open it" he shrugs "I'm sorry... Please don't tell Father about this..." he says avoiding eye contact. "Adrien I think he should be told about this." I feel bad "please don't.. He was just being a good friend.. I don't want him to get in trouble for my mistakes" I gulp sighing deeply... She's scary... But I'm guessing his father is scarier.. "please let me leave and don't tell.." I plead and finally she sighs "ok fine, quickly follow me" I smile brightly and follow along Adrien not far behind me. She holds the door open for me "than-"  "Natalie who's this?!" a deep voice calls out making me jump basically swallowing my lungs . "ah Sir um..." "my names Y/N" I say scratching the back of my neck "what are you doing in my house" he says in a scary tone i bow "i-I'm sorry..." I apologise hearing a scoff soon after "state your reasoning" I could feel the tears well up, do I really have to explain for a third time.. "my.. my mother" I choke on my words for a second until I'm engulfed into a hug, feeling the warmth I break down into tears in Adriens chest.

"Father May I explain this at a later date" he speaks sternly "she's explained her situation to me already and it may hurt her to explain it again" he speaks softly drawing circles on my back and his other hand on the back of my head has he brushes his hand up and down the back of my head comfortingly. "Natalie show her the spare room" he says after a few minutes I look up in shock "don't look at me like that before I change my mind" I nod and give a closed eyed smiling tears still pouring down my eyes "thank you!" I say brightly "It's only because it's late" he says waving me off and walking off.

"Follow me" I nod then turn back to Adrien and he wiped my tears and I smile. Running to catch up to the woman known as Natalie with Adrien not for behind. We arrive at a door and she opens it "this is where you'll be staying" she gestures to the room to the side of her "Mr Agreste will want to talk to you about how and why you're here tomorrow, for now get some rest" she ends it with a soft and slight smile. "it'll be nice to eat breakfast with someone after so long" Adrien let's out a laugh and smile and I nod and smile In return.

Natalie leaves and it's just me and Adrien "I guess I should be getting to sleep then" I say softly pointing behind me, Adrien walks up to me holding my face in his hands then kisses the top of my head as he's taller then me by like 5cm's, I feel my face turn red as he lets go "night then, sleep tight Y/N" he waves as he walks.

I walk inside the room closing the door behind me as I lean against the spot he kissed making my face glow a bright red. Then this weird feeling in my stomach like Butterfly's...

What is this feeling? And why?