~Chapter 27~

~Adrien's POV~
I follow my father into his designing room "Adrien... I have a serious question to ask you" he looks at me straight in the eye, "yes father?" I'm not gonna lie, I was scared, my heart felt like it was about to burst from my chest, he turned away to the portrait of my Mum.

"I know your secret." I froze, no impossible! "W-What secret?!" I stammer out more yelling then a question "don't raise your voice with me Adrien" my father growled turning around to me anger filling his eyes "or should I say, the hero Chat Noir" he looked furious.

I couldn't do this... how could he possible know? There was like no one around it was so early in the morning...

"How" I stammer our hanging my head "that's none of your concern, how'd you get the cat miraculous?" My father says raising his voice and I was shocked, how did he know what a miraculous was? Nonetheless I smirk to myself, "none of your concern" and walk out of the room.

I had never done that before, let alone imagined myself doing that! I've never spoken to my father like that, it felt good!

I raced to Y/N's room to find her not there, I search around the room before slowly walking out, where could she be?

I let out a low frustrated sigh as I walk towards the dining room then I hear talking... Y/N was choking on her tears, I burst into the room worry filling my eyes, but I needed to tell her my father knew.

"Y/N... My father knows" she turns to me tears still streaming "what do you mean?!" she asked in shock "He knows I'm Chat Noir" I say racing over to her and quickly embracing her.

She hesitantly hugs back "h-how..." she chokes out in my ear "I'm not sure... He didn't tell me" I say pulling away from her, I place my hands on the sides of her face.

She closed her eyes and starts blinking to stop the crying, I let out a small laugh as I wipe the tears from her eyes with my thumbs.

"so... What are you gonna do..?" she asked, I wasn't sure of that myself.. I obviously need to tell Ladybug... Or Marinette, it was still quite early morning we still have school today.

"it'll be OK, I'm not sure what I'll do.. But first I need to find out how" I say confidently, She smiles softly at me then starts averting eye Contact.

"hey, hey, you OK?" I say softly my hands still on her cheeks I make her look at me, she nods "I'm sorry... For even accusing this... But.." she looks at Natalie the leans into my ear "that your father is hawkmoth" she whispers into my ear.

I pull away stunned stammering back my hands falling to my sides "NO of course not!" I cry out, she sighs "don't believe me then..."

~Your POV~
The voice of hawkmoth sounded so familiar and now I know why... if only Adrien would listen to me! "For all we know Hawkmoth could be YOUR mother!" He shouted at me.

I felt my blood boil "MY MOTHER IS FUCKING DEAD ADRIEN" I shouted furiously at him, he looks scared for a moment, I sighed out catching my composure "I'm sorry for yelling" and I left the room.

I walked out the room, out the front door and into the outside world, birds where singing and I could only just see the Eiffel Tower and that's where I'd go, I go towards the gate and open it quickly closing it after.

"Y/N, where are you going?!" Adrien shouts running out after me just as I closed the gate "out.. To a place" I respond coldly as I turn away from Adrien and walk off.

Then he jumps on me "then I'll come to" I stumble to the ground "ah ow" I cry and send a soft glare at Adrien "why..." I groan "because I love you" I look at him in complete shock, as he just smiles at me.

I felt my heart quicken "n-nice joke" I brush it off as I stand up, he stands up to as I'm walking off he grabs my wrist and pulls me into him "you really think I was kidding he smiled softly, I felt my face heat up as he leans in, for a kiss!!! I couldn't think so I closed my eyes and just pushed my lips onto his.

he seemed shocked at first but I put my arms around his neck and his waist placed around my waist as we shared a long kiss and embrace.

Finally we broke apart and I just looked him in the eye and smiled softly as I pulled him into another kiss, his warm lips against mine as he smiles into it.

"Interrupting something?" I pull away and turn to an unimpressed Ladybug "Ah M'lady" Adrien smiles softly his hand still wrapped on my waist "actually I need to tell you something serious" he said letting me go.

"That you lied to me and you never liked me, guessed that" she glared at me, what a jealous bitch. "No. I did like you but-" he turned to me and smiled "I love her more" I jump in shock as I begin to get flustered then he coughs.

"My father knows who I am, he knows I'm chat noir" he spoke ladybug looked shocked "how?!" she shouted "he didn't tell me even after I asked" he looked down "we'll need to see Master Fu and without your... Girlfriend" she spoke girlfriend with venom pouring from my mouth and I just stuck my tongue out at her.

"right OK..." he turns to me and walks over "Y/N please go inside I don't want you out... Here by yourself please" he said kissing the top of my head "I love you" he smiled softly and left before I could reply.

I didn't go inside though, I sat outside the gate awaiting for Adrien to return, I slid down the wall and waited.

Hey guess what... it's coming to the end of the book, another chapter or two, I love you guys so much, all the support and love 3K views in 6 months! More will be said In the bye chapter which will be soon <3