Chapter 3: Adrien

~Your POV~
"Chloe please be quiet, Nathaniel Y/N sit down" I do as I'm told and sit down in my seat Nathaniel's hand still on my shoulder, "sorry about her, she's just a brat" He comforted "hey can I call you Nath?" I asked and he nodded and I smiled in return but it was only a half smile, the words Chloe had said got to me... was I that nervous just now? I sigh as the class gets started.

~After school~

I stand up as the bell goes, I stuff my stuff into my bag and slinging it over my shoulder, I yawn and then stretch "watch it" Nath chuckles and I pull back "SORRY I am so sorry I almost hit you omg I am so sorry" i stay quickly bowing and apologising quickly "it's fine don't worry" he says holding his hands up "Hey Y/N" I feel a hand on my shoulder, I turn and meet the blonde haired boy "oh hey... uh?" I tilt my head confused "Adrien, Adrien Agreste" he smiled "pleasure to meet you" I replied "the pleasure is all mine" he replied "I'm gonna go... see you Tomorrow Y/N" I turn back to Nath "cya?" I waved.

Me and Adrien walked out of the school together talking "where were you Adrien?" A big man stood at fancy looking car, he noticed me and I felt like a sharp glare though maybe that's his regular face? I felt my palms sweat up trying to not seem rude and say something I may regret "I-I'll s-se-see you t-tomorrow Adrien" I say stepping around behind Adrien and speed walking away.

~Adrien's POV~
I watch as she sped away I give a weirded smile and turn back to my body guard "sorry" I say hopping in the car, with that we drove off home.

I wonder if she'll find out who I am...