Chapter 5: battle

~Your POV~
I sit on my bed, I wonder if he's noticed my bags still in his car, what if he looked through it!!? My diary?! I start panicking on the possibility... maybe Adrien isn't that type of person? I hold my hands to my face "MNHHHH" I groan. I turn on the TV on the table in front of my bed, the news the most boring thing ever, I go to change the channel until the news lady mentions the two superhero's Ladybug and Chat Noir, they apparently at the Louvre I jump off my bed quickly and grab my phone racing out of my room "I'LL BE BACK" i shout out to my Mother "We're are you going?!" She yelled "OUT!" I slam the door behind me racing to the Louvre to see Chat Noir's partner and to see if I can follow him to find out who he is.

I make it they're puffed out but the fight was already over, I was secretly hoping to see and record some of the action... But I guess that didn't happen, Chat Noir's Partner was a girl I'm guessing is his age, with dark blue hair in two pigtails with red ribbons, her eyes seem to be that of bluebell as I walked closer to the group of reporters surrounding them. She looks familiar? A girl in my class? I can't remember her name... M... m something Martin? No it's a girl... Mary? I can't remember but it might be my imagination... They may just have the same hair color and sane style in hair... But I'm not here to find her identity then again...They probably know they're identity's so if I use it against Ladybug I can find out Chat's... That sounds so manipulative... I sigh... I don't think I could do that.

I hear beeping and watch as ladybug touches her earrings and Chat touches his ring I didn't hear what they said after that because I had yawned but I watched Ladybug and Chat fly off, determined I followed along on the floor, they were so much faster though due to the Yoyo and Baton, Ladybug was still flying but I watched Chat drop into an Alleyway, I chase to the alleyway but Chat was no where to be seen...I walked forward until I was deep into the alleyway, from the opening no one would be able to see me.

"I knew you'd find me or chase me" I hear a little bit of a pissed off voice as Chat stood from the dumpster he was hiding behind "EH?!" I jump in fright "oh... Hey I didn't realise you were gonna be here" I rapidly spoke trying to cover up.

"Adrien Agreste showed me your diary" I widen my eyes "what diary!" I laugh "this one" he pulls my diary from his pocket, until now I never noticed how small it was "that's not mine...!" I stammer slightly gulping at my words "your the only person I met under the rain last night" he sent me a small glare and I felt my palms get sweaty a sweat dropping down my forehead, "What? no excuse?" he begins walking toward me and I put my hands out in front of me and walk backwards as he walks forwards, "so?" I tilt my head confused still walking back and him walking forward, I hit a fence I let out a yelp "ah" slightly Put in pain and Shock, Chat continues walking over to me.

He puts some of my hair behind my ear I was cornered.. I had no where to go... He leaned into my ear...

"why do you wanna know who I am so bad?"