~Chapter 12~

~Your POV~
"I wonder if he'd actually do that for me" I mumbled smiling dreamily then realised 'NO... Chats just a great funny and... Amazing guy...' "get up Princess school!" I look up at meet the eyes of my mother "oh, Mum?" That's who had said my name? I pouted "you ruined my dream" I said pulling a pillow into my Chest "ooo what about" I quickly throw another pillow at my mother "It's not like that!!!" I shout out pouting and shoving my face into a pillow "your a jerk!" I mumble yelled as my face heated up just thinking about Chat and I being more than friends let alone acquaintances.

"Get up or you'll be laaate~ even to see that boy you were dreaming of~" my mother said teasingly in a sing song and cheery tone. "Fucking hell" I sighed out standing up stretching as my faces heat calms down. I yawn and got changed into something new and fresh, a pink shirt with a green paw print in printed on it, and a black skirt not realising that it resembled Chat kinda besides the pink, I looked myself in the mirror "it's not like Chat'll see me in this" I shrugged and sighed running down stairs to meet my mother. "Mornin" I spoke cheerfully "wow not flustered anymore" she chuckled and I pouted "shuuut uuuup" i crosses my arms as I made my toast. My mother seemed to be in a much better mood today, rather than last night... last night was... adventurous and yet... exciting.

"I see your in a better mood?" I smile softly and she simply shrugged humming a familiar tune, the tune she sung to me as a child, I childishly giggled. I soon finished my toast and begun walking to the door picking up my bag and throwing it over my shoulder "I'll see you later Mum" I smiled and walked out the door skipping most of the way to school.

I arrived at the school and stretched looking up at the school doors ready to start the new day. A car was heard stopping behind me and I shifty turned around as the blonde boy hoped out of the car her hair bouncing as she spoke "hey Adrien" i waved smiling. "Oh Y/-" "ADRIKINS" screamed the voice we all kinda dreaded as she wrapped her arms around Adrien "oh Hey Chlo" he spoke softly and kindly, I scoff slightly and turn around, how could she be so rude, interrupting someone's conversation without even an apology?! That bitch has some nerve, I think gritting my teeth and clenching my fists as I walk up the stairs toward the school gates.

~Adrien's POV~
I watch as a seemingly pissed off Y/N walks up the stairs her hands are so clenched... it's kinda scary. "Adrikens you should come over to my Daddy's Hotel, it'll be a blast!" She squealed excitedly "sorry Chlo... I'm gonna see if I can catch up with Y/N" he said pushing Chloe off him and chasing after the pissed off H/C girl, "Y/N" I called after her she turned around slightly shocked.

~Your POV~
"Y/N" I hear a voice call out, it sounded like...

"Chat Noir?"