~Chapter 14~

~Your POV~
"Look at how cute this is!" Alix walked in smirking showing off a photo of...

"WHY'D YOU TAKE A PHOTO" I shrieked a blushing mess "it was cute" she smiled "Deleteeee it" I saying flailing my hands as she showed off the photo of Adrien and I holding hands from before, as well as a photo of him catching me on the stairs "this isn't fair!!!" I shrieked as I begin chasing her around the room. "I order you to delete those photos immediately!!!" I shouted out "or what" she stuck her tongue out at me "or... I'll..." I sigh giving up, I had nothing "do whatever will them" I shrug then pull out my phone pointing to it hoping she would air drop it to me, which when she finally understood what I was saying she did. "thank you" I mouth taking my seat next to Nathaniel smiling. "Morning Y/N" Nathaniel waved smiling slightly, I waved back "morning Nath" I giggled Slightly. "stop your chitter chat Nathaniel, Y/N" Ms Busier called out smiling and I just nod in response. I looked down at Adrien and I meet his gaze but he doesn't look happy... He looks almost... Jealous? His eyes go wide a slight red hinting his cheeks as he looks away quickly. I tilted my head to the side, I was so confused... He never acted like that before?

I looked down and fidgeted with my fingers "why was his face slightly tinted red" I muttered.

"is something going on?"

Sorry for shortness I kinda forgot until last second :/ but I'll try and make an extra long one depending on my writers block so REEE
Heidi