~Chapter 15~

~Your POV~
I sighed pushing down my suspicion and try to work on the class.

After class I quickly packed up my things and throwing my backpack over by shoulder quickly walking down the steps of the class "Adrien!" I call out toward Adrien as I was up to him, "Ah!" I notice a foot in my way but it was to late.

I trip but luckily straight into someone's arms, I look up quickly "t-tha-thank you" I say giving a closed eyed smile, I open my eyes and my eyes widen "hey... What did you need? You were calling out my name earlier" he left out a soft laugh at me, I just close my eyes smiling again "yeah um could we uh.. Walk you to your car?" I spoke softly slightly embarrassed not really knowing why. "Yeah sure" he Replied smiling softly, I let out a soft giggle "ok" helped me stand up straight cause I was kinda leaning into him on a bend, which hurt.

I didn't want to mention what happened before class, that's just embarrassing, and the fact that Alix took a photo REEE I follow aside Adrien walking him to his car "so how was your day?" I asked though it was kinda obvious I mean he was all smily and shit. He nodded "my day was great, I mean your walking me to my car" he shrugged smiling "o-oh" I spoke softly smiling wildly not knowing why. "Hey Adrien?" I stop in my tracks hanging my head... I wonder if he'll have any idea? "Yeah what's up?" He said looking back.

"Do you have any idea who Chat Noir might be?"

I look up at his shocked expression as he had seemed to freeze in place "p-par-pardon?" He stammered "ne-never m-mind I-it's s-s-silly..." I say and begin racing ahead of him "you coming?" I smile looking back up and he nods in return racing down to the step I was on, we walked down to his car "I'll cya later Adrien!" I wave until he grabs my arm, "huh!" "w-we'll take you h-home" he offered but before I could refuse he pulled my arm toward the car and softly pulled me in with him.

"are you sure this would be ok?" I give a closed eyed nervous smile "yeah, hey Y/N's house" with a soft sigh on the other side of the car I closed the door and we drove off. "Won't your dad be mad?!" I say slowly and he shook his head "I'm sure it'll be fine" He smiled softly and I just nod in return.

"I'm sorry, you really didn't have to drop me off" I say bowing continuously to Adrien and his bodyguard "don't worry about it, hey we should drop you off every day" he smiled at me. My eyes light up and then I hide it with a closed eyed smile "sure, I'd like that" I giggled softly and bowed "thank you again, I guess I gotta go inside now" I say pointing behind me toward my house. "Yeah I guess so" he waved at me and I nod "I'll see you tomorrow... at school, yeah" I speak waving as I walk backwards to my door. "I'll cya later tod- I mean tomorrow" I tilt my head at his sentence, he stopped himself before he said whatever he was gonna say but I'm quite curious now. "Pardon?" He shook his head in response "it's nothing forget it, I'll see you tomorrow!" He waves jumping back in his car.

I sigh opening the door to my house to see something unbearable...

My eyes widen and heart rate quickens as I scan the walls and floor, as well as stairs as I look at them now painted a crimson shade. "M-Mum?!" I call out choking on my words "w-wh-Where a-Are y-y-you!?" I call out stammering as my voice is shaky, I quickly pull out my phone as I slowly ascend the stairs. I start shaking as I follow the blood upstairs into the hall way. I slowly continue following as I dial 911 but don't call yet, the blood stops at the bathroom door... I gulp my hand hovering over the call button, I open the door and my eyes widen as the tears fill my eyes, my arms drop to my sides...

"Mother?!"