Chapter 47

Bri POV
I woke up the next morning to the sun getting in my eyes. Not in a cute, Instagram way. In an annoying asf way. I sat up and looked around. All the guys were sleeping. But something was off. Something is missing. More like someone. I stood up and looked at the sleeping bags. Jaebeom. He was missing. I turned around to open the door and saw a note.

Dear Y/n,
                  Knowing you and the guys, you'll be the first one up. So, this note is for your eyes only. Don't say anything to the guys. Judi coming after you guys are my fault. Therefore, I'm going to find her before anyone of you gets hurt again. If I'm not home by 9 pm tonight, call the police. Tell them to track my phone. Until then, stall for me. Make up any excuse that you can. I don't want the guys worrying about me. They're stressed enough. You don't worry either. I'll be okay
                                                       -Jaebeom

I read the notes about three times before I could process everything. I turned and looked at the guys. Then, back at the note. Telling them would be best. But, he trusts me not to. And I trust him enough to do this. 9 pm. At 9 pm I'm telling them. No time before. No time after. 9 pm.

I folded the paper into a square and put it in my pocket. I walked out the door, quietly. I went downstairs to the buffet they had and got myself some breakfast. Then, I went back to the room and laid back down in the sleeping bag. I opened my phone and watched whatever was on my recommended.

~time skip~
The guys didn't wake up until 8:30. You can tell their bodies were sleeping the stress away. They all had eye bags, their hair was messy, their cheeks and eyes were puffy too.

"Where's JB?" Bambam said.
He was the last to wake up but he noticed that something was missing as soon as he sat up.

"Yeah. Where did he go?" Jinyoung said.

"He left earlier. He said he had to go get his phone fixed. He broke it" I said.
That was the perfect lie. That means he would be out 'fixing his phone' for a while.

"You were awake when he left?" Yugyeom said.

"Yeah. I woke up early and he decided that you guys should sleep."

"Oh. When did he say he was getting back?" Youngjae said.

"9. 9 pm he said."

"Okay."

The guys had gotten up to eat, leaving me alone. They came back with some good looking food and, thankfully, they brought me up a plate. We all ate and talked for a while. When we finished, we threw the plates away. I checked my phone and it was 9:30. My heart started to race and I, immediately, called the police.