Chapter 43

Bri POV
What I saw on the screen, didn't shock me. I knew we couldn't get rid of her that easily. But it was peaceful without her. I continued to follow Bambam and Yugyeom around the store. I decided not to tell them she escaped.

"Hey Bri, you okay? You look puzzled" Yugyeom asked.

"Oh. I'm fine. Just thinking."

"About?"

"Nothing important."

He looked at me strangely and I could tell he knew something was up. But he decided to forget about it and keep looking around for things to buy. Bambam, on the other hand, was on his phone because Jinyoung texted him.

I could tell that he looked shocked and puzzled but he tried to stay calm. He stayed on his phone the whole time we were shopping.

Eventually, 9 pm came around and we all went back to the van. JB and the rest of the group got to the van almost 45 minutes after we did. They were all panting and they were very sweaty.

"Yeesh. You guys look like you ran a marathon" Yugyeom said.

"Lady........chase........knife.....run," Youngjae said in between pants.

"What?" I said.

"We saw Judy" Youngjae managed to say.

"But she's in jail," Yugyeom said.

"She broke out" Bambam and I said.

"You two knew?!?!?!?" JB said.

"Jinyoung told me" Bambam said.

"I saw from the tv in the store."

"Everyone gets in the van," JB said.

We all loaded up in the van. The bags were all in the trunk already. So we just drove off.

"Alright explain what happened" Bambam said.

"Well, we were in a big jewelry store shopping for new bling. We all decided to split up and look for some things" Jackson said.

"While I was walking around, I saw her. She was wearing all white and she was covered in blood. Her hair was shaved too. Then, she pulled out a knife and came at me" Mark said.

"We all heard Mark scream and we went over to him. When we did, she was on top of him and she was screaming and trying to stab his neck. Luckily, we got her off of him and ran" JB said.

"But she chased us around the mall afterwards," Mark said.

"We have to go to the police station," Bambam said.

"We already called it in. They know the situation and they're sending officers to the house for patrol" JB said.

"Alright."