Chapter 9

Mark POV
When the doctor said that, my whole world feel apart. If Bri doesn't wake up, I don't know what I'll do.

"I'll give you all a minute to take all this news in" the docter said as he left.

We all sat down. We stayed completely silent. I could tell that the guys were sad but at the same time we all wanted revenge on whoever did that to Bri.

The docter came back and took us to Bri's room. He left us all there. We all stood around her. When I looked at Bri, she looked so peaceful. She also looked drained.

Anger started to build up inside of me. I wanted to know who did this to Bri but at the same time I didn't want to leave her side.

We all stayed there until we had to leave. Afterwards, we drove to YG, still being silent. We were supposed to meet the police there to check the cameras. They were trying to identify who the people who did this to Bri were.

We walked to the security room with the police. While walking, we saw Blackpink. They stared at us confused and concerned. They were talking to their manager. So, I'll tell them what happened later.

When we got to the security room, we checked all the outside footage. We saw two girls walk up to Bri. They started yelling racial slurs at her. Then, they pushed her against the wall and started beating her up. One of them stabbed Bri. She continued doing so until they left.

"I know those girls" Youngjae said. We all looked at him shocked. "Those are two of the girls from the orphanage."