Chapter 11

JB POV
After awhile of sitting in the living room, I realised we couldn't perform and work with this situation at hand. I walk outside to be alone. I grab my phone and called our manager.

I told him what happened.

"Alright. I'll figure something out. For now, take as much time as you need" he said.

"Thanks" I said.

I hung up the phone. I didn't want to go back inside yet. I checked my phone. It was 3:30. I sighed heavily. I decided to take a walk.

Bri. She is the only thing I can think of. Bri has to wake up. Bri will wake up. If she doesn't, my whole world would fall apart. The guys would feel the same way if she doesnt wake up. We haven't had her for that long. But, she is our everything. Hopefully, she'll be okay.

I continued walking. Thinking about her. How she used to smile. How she used to laugh. How she used to cuddle against one of us. How she used to act when she got shy. How she helped us whenever we were stressed.

I soon came to my senses. I realised I was at the hospital Bri was staying at. I decided to check on her. I walked to the front desk. I was greeted by a woman working the night shift.

"Hello. I'm here to see Bri Tuan" I said.

"Sir, it's pretty late. Are you sure you want to see her?"

"Miss, I'm pretty sure I want to see her" I said a little angered.

"Alright."

I walked through the halls. I went upstairs to the third floor. I walked until I saw her room. Her docter recognized me. So, he let me in.

I sighed heavily. It was tough to see her like this.

"Bri. I really need you to wake up right now" I said thinking out loud.

"Me and the guys are falling apart. We need you." At this point I was crying. I walked over to her. I sat in a chair near the bed and held her hand.

"Bri. Please wake up. Please. We need you. I need you. Please wake up."