Chapter 50

Bri POV
The doctors let us go inside Jaebum's room the next day. We had stayed the night there. He was still unconscious. The surgeries had just finished.

The doctors told us that he would be okay but he had to wait for the wound to heal before he can do anything.

When he wakes up, he can leave with us.  It would take 2-3 days for him to wake up though. We checked on JB before we left the hospital. We headed home.

Everyone went to shower because we hadn't yesterday. It was currently 6 pm. I changed into my pajamas after my shower and laid on my bed. I watched tv for a while.

It was now 9 pm. I turned my ac on and laid under the covers. I didn't realize how tired I had been. When I laid down on my pillow, I instantly fell asleep.

Time Skip

T

he next morning was very quiet. I walked into the guys' rooms' and they were still asleep. I decided to make myself breakfast because I was hungry.

I make pancakes and a bowl of cereal. I brought my food into the living room and watched tv as I ate. The guys came downstairs individually at different times.

I left them some pancakes because I made too many. The rest of the day we watched tv. Jinyoung was at the hospital with JB. He said he would stay the night over there.

"We should do something for Jaebum" bambam said. It was completely out of the blue.

"Wait guys....we should do something for Jaebum   :) " I said

"You're joking" Bambam said.

"That's a great idea, Bri" Youngjae said.

"Please tell me you're joking" Bambam said.

"We could maybe throw a party" Mark said.

"Yea, we can invite his family members over and some of his friends" Yugyeom said.

"We can start planning today and we can decorate and whatnot when Jinyoung tells us he's awake" Jackson said.

"I feel ignored" Bambam said.

"Youngjae will contact his loved ones, Mark & Jackson will come up with a theme, Yugyeom will get decorations with me, and Bambam will call Jinyoung" I said.

"Y'all are mean" Bambam said.

"Yugyeom, we'll wait for them to choose a theme."

Everyone scattered to do their task. For like 5 secs, Bambam just stood there pouting before calling Jinyoung.