Chapter 33

Bambam POV
It's been two days since Yugyeom and Bri were kidnapped. We tried our best to find them but it was harder than we thought. The police couldn't find the girl. The footage from the street she took Yugyeom from was erased.

The rest of the members were slowly falling apart. They tried their best to find the two. But nothing was left to help the investigation. Not a clue. Fingerprint. Footage. Or photo. Nothing.

It was currently 7 in the morning. The police came by to ask us more questions and to try to look for clues. I was currently talking to a female cop.

She had black hair, light brown eyes, and pale skin. I don't know why but she has this vibe that is strange to me.

"Alright, that will be all" she said closing her notebook. She walked away but turned around and smirked at me.

I went to the kitchen to see Jinyoung drinking coffee.

"Hyung?"

"Yes?" He said before taking another sip.

"That officer seem off to you?"

"Which one?"

"The one I was talking to. I don't trust her. Something's wrong with her."

"You're maybe just paranoid. This situation probably has you suspecting random people. Just go to your room and lay down. That should help."

"Alright hyung."

I went to my room and sat on the bed. Something is up with her. I'll find out one way or another. I sat on my bed and thought of a plan. I couldn't think of a scenario where I didn't get caught.

I finally thought of a plan after awhile. I got off of my bed and went to JB's room. I knocked on the door and waited for him to tell me to come in. I walked in and made sure to close the door behind me so that no one could hear our conversation.

"Hyung, I think I know how to find Yugyeom and Bri" I said, sitting on the bed next to him.

"You do? How?"

"The officer seems familiar. I think she is the kidnapper."

"Bambam, are you feeling well? There is no way an officer did it."

"Hyung, think about it. She is a cop. No one would suspect her. Therefore, she can get away with it."

"Bambam, go get some rest buddy."

"Hyung, I'm not sick. I know what I'm talking about."

"Bambam, just go lay down and take a nap. Talk to me when you wake up."

I get up and left the room. I slammed the door behind me. I got to my room and sat on my bed. Do I really sound that crazy? I know what I'm talking about. I know she did it. I'll find out tonight. No matter what.