Chapter 49

Bri POV
Currently, we were on our way to the woods with a helicopter overhead and police cars all around us. The police tracked JB's location on his phone. By this time, it was 10:30. When we pulled up, Judi was on the roof, holding an unconscious JB.

She was screaming all sorts of things, how she was hurt, how do things like this make her feel good, how she needed someone dead, etc. You know, psycho things. She kept screaming while the officers tried to get her to come quietly.

At some point, she started to shoot at us with some gun she found on the roof. The officers in the helicopter decided she wasn't coming peacefully. So they started shooting at her. She, like the crazy lady she is, shot back.

During the shooting, she dropped JB. The guys tried to run to him but he dropped to the ground before they could. They dragged him on the porch so he was away from the gunfire. I stayed by the police cars.

Eventually, Judi gave up. She climbed down and was, immediately, handcuffed. The ambulance came and put JB in the van. We had to go to the police station to get another interrogation.

We weren't there long since they knew she was guilty. They just need more classification to send her to the asylum.

Afterward, we went to the hospital where JB was. The doctor said he needs major operations done on almost every part of his body. Right now, he was in a coma. We were currently in the waiting room. JB's surgeries were going on and the guys had fallen apart.

Mark was sitting next to me. His head was on my shoulder as he listened to music and stared at the others. Jinyoung was standing against the wall. He had just finished crying and was currently thinking of something. Whatever it was seemed to keep him calm.

Youngjae was on the other side of me. Earlier, I cried and he held my hand. He didn't let go and was still holding it. I didn't mind. Jackson was pacing around the room. He was also thinking of something but instead, it kept making him upset.

Yugyeom and Bambam were sitting across from me and Youngjae. Occasionally, they would crack jokes to make us laugh. It worked but the guys tried not to laugh. For the rest of the night, we were at the hospital.