Chapter 20

Bri POV
I was currently playing in the hallways. If you forgot because the author doesn't update because she is a lazy bum, I'm in JYP Entertainment.

I was bored and I didn't want to disturb any of the artist. Well, I did want to but I knew I would get in trouble. While being a goof, I remembered Jinyoung left a Bluetooth speaker in Mark's dressing room once. It could still be there.

So, I walked back to Mark's drsssing room. Luckily, it wasn't locked. I grabbed the speaker and left before I could be seen.

I continued walking through the hallway as I was connecting my phone. I played Bermuda Triangle by Zico. I had a whole playlist. I was doing some dance moves that I created for different songs.

I was jamming out to my songs that I didn't realise some people were staring at me. After awhile, one of the R&B songs from America came on. It was OUUU by Young M.A.

While it was playing, I was rapping some of it. That's a lie. I was rapping the whole thing. That's when I noticed people staring. I decided to disregard them and I continued with my fun.

My playlist ended after awhile. I was yet again bored. I decided to look for a place to dance. I checked in all the rooms on the first floor.

I walked to the elevator and went to the second floor. I found one empty room. It had 2 doors. One back door and a front door.

That would come in handy if I got caught, I thought. I put the speaker down and put my playlist on shuffle. I was doing small dances until one song in particular came on. I put my hair up and restarted the song.

(First one. Btw forget about the other 2 dances)

After I was done dancing, I looked over at the front door and saw a few people.

"Nice moves" one of them said with an accent. He had a very deep voice that sent shivers down my spine.

I nodded trying to seem calm. Then, I rush and grabbed my speaker. I ran out of the room as fast as I could. I didn't take the elevator. Instead, I ran down the stairs.

I ran all the day to Mark's dressing room and locked the door. I was trying so hard to calm down. I was able to see what the person looked like. That's when I realised It was......

Hello. Sorry I have been dead for awhile. But I'm back. Hope you enjoyed.