Chapter 23

Bri POV
I stood in the elevator with my food. The elevator was taking longer than expected. I looked at what floor I was on. It was in between the 10th and 9th floor.

I knew I pushed the first floor. That's where Mark's dressing room was. I looked what floor I was on. Then the elevator stopped.

The lights started to flicker and the elevator stayed still. I looked at what floor I was on yet again. It was in between the 7th and 6th floor. The elevator went down for some reason.

The lights continued to flicker. Well, at least until the lights stopped flickering and became a dark red color. I started to panic. I was scared of ever being stuck on an elevator. You never know what will happen. But here we are.

I grabbed my phone and started texting my appas.

Me
SOS
I NEED HELP
I MIGHT DIE

Prince Jr.
What do you mean you could die? Where are you?

Me
IM STUCK ON AN ELEVATOR!!! I THINK ITS GOING DOWN!!!

Prince Jr.
Woah. Calm down. I'll call the police. You sit tight okay?

Me
What else would I do? Stand tight?

Prince Jr.
Seen

I went to the left side of the elevator and started pacing. I kept going back and forth trying not to panic anymore than I already was. I finally sat down after calming down.

I grabbed the bag of food I just remembered that I had. I started eating. While I was eating, the elevator started to get lower.

I grabbed on to one of the poles. I started to panic again as the elevator went lower and lower. I started breathing fast again. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest.

That's exactly when, all the power on the elevator went out. The only light in the elevator was from my phone. I grabbed it and called my appa. I tried staying calm while I was on the phone.

JY: Bri, how are you holding up?
Me: Not good. The power on the elevator went out.
JY: Is that all?
Me: No. The elevator keeps going lower.
JY: What floor are you on?
Me: I'm between the 6th and 5th floor.
JY: Alright. I'll have to hang up. But if your phone dies try not to hyperventilate or anything.
Me: Okay. I'll try.