"Because....because...." She is a good girl, I don't want to hurt her, she is..I don't know clearly. I could not say a word after 'because',I was left with no words. Why would I not want to hurt her or I care about her so much?Neena pats on my shoulder with a smile and walks back to her daily errands.

Walking back to the room I see Aditi watching TV with herself seated comfortably on a brown bean bag. She turns around and our eyes meet. I want to be alone for sometime so I walk to the balcony and stand by the railing. Neena's words kept on echoing in my mind. Stand by me? Always? What if she betrays me? I can't stand one more betrayal. Why am I even considering her to be an option?

The sun is about to set. I face the sky which has changed it colour completely. Its like a canvas painting. A stroke of light blue, some of purple and rest shades of red, yellow and orange. 

"It's so beautiful. Don't you think?" I hear a voice and I say, "Yes." I feel someone's presence beside me and when I turn for a second I find Aditi. She is looking up at the sky and I do the same. Slowly the color of the sky changes to dark. Stars now appear in the sky. 

" Kabir, shooting star! Look!" Aditi jerks my shoulder a bit and I look a shooting star pass by. "Oh no I did not wish." She places her hand on her mouth.

"You still believe in wishing?" I say as I shove my hands in the jeans pockets.

"Yes why? Don't you?" She says still looking at the sky.

"No. Of course. I have tried to wish looking at falling meteors." On hearing my words she looks at me with astonished look on her face. "Are you serious?"She takes a step closer to me. I simply nod and wonder if this actually works?

"Look at the sky...hey! one more .... I wish ,I wish ,I wish......." One more shooting star passes and I just look at the sky. ADITI! I look at Aditi with her eyes closed but a calmness spread on her face. The moon light falling on her face makes her look all the more beautiful. She opens her eyes and for a moment looks at the sky full of stars then faces me.

"What did you wish for?" She says with a smile.

"You." Slips my mouth.

"What?" I hear Aditi and see her with her eyes wide.

"I..I mean what did YOU wish for?" I manage to manipulate my previous words. I am so dumb! Thank God I corrected myself in time.

"Actually you should not share your wish or else it is not fulfilled." She say playing with the edge of her dupatta.

 "But you did wish right?" She says with a grin.

"Nno..No I didn't." I look the other side avoiding her gaze. 

"Hmm.." I simply hear her.

Did I actually wish for her? 'Don't force you feelings' Dan's words echo and then there is Neena' words too. No I can't let anyone near me especially not her. Why are my walls breaking down so easily. I know a part of me wants to let her in but my conscious brain refuses it. I must sleep now. It's been a long day!

"Let us sleep now. I am tired." I stretch my arms in the air. The main reason is that I don't want Aditi around me.

"Yup. Me too. So where should I sleep?" She turns to face me.

"Come with me." I say and walk in the room. Slowly I open the room door and peep outside. The way is clear and so I stand outside in the lobby. Everyone is down for dinner. I have already told Neena to open the guest room on the first floor and keep dinner for Aditi there. Quietly but quickly Aditi follows me and I lead her to the guest room with a left turn from the stairs and the second door from there.

As we open the door I see the dinner placed on the bed and the bed made for Aditi to sleep. No one generally enters the guest room so Aditi will not be seen here.

"Um.... Good night!" I say as she sits on the bed.

"Same to you." She says looking down on the floor. I look at her for a second or two and then shut the door behind me. She will be fine! I say to myself as I enter my room.

Its just been a day that Aditi has been in my room and suddenly when she isn't there it feels so empty. No one is there to dance or jump on the bed. The room is silent and I hear only the sound of the wind but no laughter mixed with it. This girl is addictive. Just a day and I see her in all the part of my room. 

I walk in my walk-in wardrobe and find her things arranged just beside mine along with her heels beside my formal shoes. She must be wearing the footwear Neena brought for her. I realise that her things have brought color to my clothes section. Most of my clothes were formal wear and only a few shirts and t-shirts for casual wear. 

I just can't stop smiling, looking at the footwear section. Her stilettos beside my shoes. Somehow I love the arrangement.

I like the idea of her being next to me.This girl is making me mad.I have to sleep.

11pm ; hours later after I came back to my room I can't sleep. I flip around in my bed and forcefully shut my eyes butonce Aditi's pops up before my closed eyes.

********

To be honest I love a boy's pov! 

Enjoy reading :)