•Chapter Seventeen•

For the last few weeks Nick had stayed in hiding but that didn't mean he stopped knowing what was going on with the Lions. They had officially named their Mafia Gang. Nick had just gotten out the shower, the girls were at school so he had the place to himself. There was a knock at the door. Nick had a towel wrapped around him, there were beads of water dripping down his chest. He took another towel he had, drying off his hair. Once he was done, he tossed it on the sofa. His brown hair fell in his face. He suddenly heard the knock again, he groaned. "I'm coming!" he called out.

When he reached the door, he peeped to see Miya standing there. He opened it up that's when she jumped him. She pulled him into a kiss, the two hadn't seen each other because he didn't want Miya to be involved with this type of business. That had been the second time he'd put Miya in danger.

Nick started to kiss her back but stopped because he knew it was a bad idea. "No Miya" Nick said.

"Make me stop" Miya leaned up whispering in his ear.

It caused him to shiver, she had a certain way of making him feel. It was hard to describe with words. Nick could feel himself getting an erection. "Miya" he whisper as soon as he felt her lips on his neck.

"I want you to make me stop Nick" Miya said. She placed her hand on his chest, running her fingers arcross his tattoos. She then took her hand sliding it down to the towel. Miya gave it a tug which caused it to fall. She looked up at Nick with lustfilled eyes, she hadn't been touched by him is weeks and she was craving it.

"Fuck it" Nick grabbed Miya taking her to the sofa. He laid her down then got on top of her. He kissed her passionately, he didn't bother wait for her to take her clothes off. He had ripped then off, exposing her perfect body. Nick kissed her once again but with force, more hungrier.

Miya moaned as she kissed Nick back. Her legs wrapped around his torso, she could feel his bulge on the outside of her panties. She pulled away from his lip slightly, which caused Nick to frown. "Don't play with me, I want you now" she said.

Nick didn't say a word, he started to kiss her neck. He reached down sliding his hand into her panties. He began to play with her a little, he smiled a little knowing she was already turned on for him. He soon slid her panties down, then off.

Just as he was about to slid inside of her, there was a knock on the door. Nick was going to ignore it but it was Phoenix. He looked at Miya "I'm sorry" he said kissing her on the forehead. He got up off her then placed the towel back around him.

"It's fine, you have business to do" Miya said. "I shouldn't have come unannounced" she started to put her clothes on. But her shirt was ripped, she tossed it on the couch. "I need to borrow one of your shirts" she got up and headed towards his room.

Nick shook his head while rolling his eyes. He walked over to the door answering it. "What's going on?" he asked.

"They found out where one of our warehouses were" Phoenix said. He walked inside the apartment, he turned his attention towards Nick. "They raided it but luckily nothing was in there, I had moved it the night before" he added.

"How did they know? Who were the agents that raided it?" Nick asked. He knew there was a traitor in his group, he was going to find out even if he had to kill them all.

"An inside man, we need to get a crack on this make them pay" Phoenix said. "It was Reece Salvatore" he added. "How do I handle it?" Phoenix asked.

Little did they know Miya was listening to them. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. She walked out into the living room. "You won't handle anything" Miya said. She turned her attention towards Nick who was avoiding eye contact with her. "Tell me what's going on now, I deserve to know" she adds.

Phoenix looked at Nick before turning his attention towards Miya. "I should let you two talk" Phoenix got up.

"Sit down" Nick said. He got up and walked over to Miya grabbing her hand. He wanted to talk to her alone and plus get dressed. They were now in the room, he looked at Miya. "I know Reece works for the CIA or whatever" Nick said. "My guys have been watching him" he adds.

"By watching you mean?" Miya asked. Soon she came to the realization that Nick probably only got with her to get a hold of Reece. "How could I be so blind" she shook her head. "You only came after me to get to my cousin" she said.

Nick was now fully dressed, he looked at Miya weird. "You really think that?" he moved closer towards her. "I love you Miya, I would never use you" he said. "But there are some things you don't know about me, that I think you should know. If you decide to leave me after, I completely understand" Nick adds.

Nick took Miya's hand leading her towards the bed, he sat down with her. He started to explain about the type of work he's doing. He talked about his childhood, how he took care of Ell and Mykie. He started to talk about why Reece was after him. Once he was done he looked away from Miya, he didn't know what else to say at this point. It was all up to her but he kept telling himself he would understood if she left but deep down he didn't want to lose her.

Miya was lost for words but apart of her still wanted Nick even if he did those things. To her he wasn't a monster, more of a protector or someone that had a bad childhood, the only way to get somewhere is to do something you'll have to live with. He wasn't like Miya, the girl was privileged, both parents that loved her, family to spend the holidays with, good friends. She moved closer to Nick, she wrapped one arm around him then laid her head on his shoulder. "flaws and all, I still love you" she replied.

Nick turned to look at her, he couldn't believe she still loved him. I mean he was a killer, at least in his eyes he thought so. "Are you sure about that?" he asked.

She leaned forward giving him a kiss on the cheek. "I'm positive but we're all going to have dinner together" she said.

Nick looked at her confused, he had no idea what she was talking about.

"Reece, myself, you, Phoenix and the girls" Miya said. "Don't worry I can convince Reece just make sure you convince them" she was referring to his members.

"Don't worry they'll be there" Nick said. He then leaned in giving her a kiss, his life was almost complete. He had the girl of his dreams, now he needed to move away from this shityy neighborhood but that would take some time.