•Chapter Six•

It was about four in the morning when Nik actually came in, he had some blood on him. It was nothing new to him, he didn't want the girls to see him like this. Nik headed to the bathroom to get clean, he turned the shower on waiting for it go get hot. Once it did he got inside, letting the hot water hit his back. He placed hid hands on the wall, he looked up seeing they were scared up. Nik removed them from the wall, both hands starting shaking.

After about ten minutes Nik was finished with shower, he got out and dried himself off. Once he was dressed he walked out the bathroom, going towards his bedroom. When he opened the door he seen the most precious thing, Miya and Ellie were cuddled up together. Nik didn't want to bother them so he closed the door, went to lie on the sofa.

The next morning Miya woke up before everyone else, she was feeling a bit better. She went to use the bathroom then walked into the kitchen, she opened up the fridge so she could make breakfast for them since they've been so kind to her. Miya took out the bacon, eggs and bread.

She opened up the pack of bacon, then took it out placing it on the rack. Miya placed it inside the oven just about that time Ellie came in with a grin on her face. "Good morning" she grinned.

"Well good morning princess" Myia said. "Would you like a glass of milk?" she asked.

"I would love some" Ellie replies, they both started to laugh.

Myia went over pouring Ellie the milk, she then went over to the kitchen counter cracking eggs inside a bowl.

"I'm so happy you are here" Ellie said. "Nik has never allowed a girl to stay in the house before, he must really like you" she added before drinking some milk.

"I sure hope he does like me" Miya said. "I would be sad if he didn't" she added. She placed the eggs in the skillet, letting them cook. "Elle, what do you say about going to the zoo?" Miya asked.

Ellie eyes lit up like a kid on Christmas, a smile came across her face. But it soon faded "I would love to but Nik won't allow us" she said.

"How about I talk to him, see what he says" Miya smiled.

Before Ellie could speak Nik came into the kitchen, he looked at them. "Ask me what?" he asked. "Are you cooking? Miya you don't need to do that" Nik added.

"I wanted to do it, I mean you guys have been so nice to me" Miya smiled.

Soon Mykie can in as well, she sat down looking at them. "We need to have a decent meal around here" she took a seat next to Ellie. "God knows Nik can't cook" she looked over at Nik.

He rolled his eyes then walked over towards Miya. "What did you need to talk to me about?" he asked.

"Before you say no, hear me out" Miya said. "I wanted to take Ellie and maybe Mykie to the zoo or we could all go together....I think it would be a fun thing to do" she trailed off.

"Honestly, I think it's a good idea" Mykie said. She picked up some bacon placing it on her plate. "You work too hard Nik and we don't ever really leave the house, this will be fun for us" she added as she picked up another piece.

Nik frowned at Mykie, it wasn't like her to want to go out and do things. He then turned towards Miya giving her a small smile. "Alright, it's a good idea" he said. "I need to make a quick call, telling Phoenix to handle my business" Nik added before walking away.

Mykie turned around to look at Miya, she smiled but it was mischiefs. "Nik has the hots for you, I can see it in his eyes" she said. "Because he would have ever agreed to let us go to the zoo, I think you should stick around a bit" Mykie added.

Nik came back into the kitchen, he looked at the girls. "That's settled" Nik paused for a minute. "Let's eat up, then we can head to the zoo" he said.

Ellie nodded and started to eat quickly, which caused everyone to laugh. After they ate breakfast they got dressed then headed out the door.

Fifteen minutes later, they were finally at the zoo. Nik got out, he grabbed Ellie. "I wanna hold Miya's hand" Ellie said as she walked over to Miya.

Miya and Ellie were in front of Mykie and Nik, the two were walking slow. "Do you like her?" Mykie asked looking up at him.

"What are you talking about?" Nik asked giving her a glance. He didn't know what to even think about Miya, it darn sure didn't want to discuss it with Mykie.

"You know exactly what I'm saying, tell me do you like her or not?" Mykie asked annoyed this time.

"I guess I kinda do but I need to stop thinking like that" Nik said with a shrug. "She's a distraction and I don't need that in my life right now, besides she could get hurt dealing with someone like me" Nik added.

Just as Nik and Mykie was about to catch up with Miya an Ellie, someone came out with a gun. They pointed it at Ellie but Miya stepped in the way, the two were staring at each other.