Her nightmare

How did this happen? Everything seemed fine earlier, but now...she was staring at the most difficult situation she had ever had to face. Chat Noir or Adrien. The sick and twisted akuma had them both and Ladybug had to make a choice. But how could she? They were the two people she cared about most. She couldn't live without either of them in her life.

"Times up Ladybug. If you can't choose between them, you loose both of them." The akuma smirked.

"No!" Ladybug shrieked in absolute horror.

"To little to late, Bug girl." The akuma cackled evilly.

Ladybug jumped in hopes to save them. However, they were torn from the world, with pain filled screams echoing in her ears. She felt her heart being ripped from her chest. No more Adrien and no more Chat Noir. She couldn't go on.

"No!" Ladybug screamed.

"No!" Marinette sat up in bed. With tears in her eyes she soon realized it was just a nightmare. But with the horrible images of Chat and Adrien, she began to cry.

"Marinette...what's wrong?" Tikki asked sleepily.

"Adrien...Chat Noir...were gone..." Marinette sobbed into her hands.

"Marinette, it was just a nightmare. You have to calm down." Tikki rubbed against her holders cheek. "Everything is ok."

"I...I know...it just...I couldn't go on without either of them. I can't even think about it." Marinette gulped.

"I know, but that will never happen. You will make sure of that, I know it." Tikki assured.

"Thanks." Marinette sighed.

"Now get some sleep. You have school tomorrow." Tikki instructed.

"Ok. Thanks again Tikki." Marinette smiled lightly as she snuggled back into her bed.

She did manage to get some sleep, but was still pretty shaken by the visions of her nightmare.

The next day, Marinette was sleepy and also a bit jumpy. Especially when it came to Adrien or talk about Chat Noir. She got a lot of weird looks from her small outbursts.

"Girl, you ok?" Alya asked.

"Yep! Totally fine. Just didn't sleep well last night." Marinette answered quickly. "Anyway, I should get going. I forgot something in my locker." She then ran off.

Alya crossed her arms. "What is up with that girl?"

"Something wrong, Alya?" Adrien sudden appeared behind her.

"Marinette is acting a bit weird." Alya replied. She then lit up as an idea popped into her mind. "Maybe you should talk to her. I'm sure she will be willing to talk to you."

"Sure." Adrien shrugged a bit. "Where is she?"

"The locker room." Alya answered without hesitation.

"Ok..." Adrien muttered, a bit curious about her behavior. Nonetheless, Adrien entered the locker room. He spotted Marinette standing by the lockers. She appeared to be talking to herself. "Hey Marinette."

"Adrien!" Marinette squeaked as she spun around to face him. "What are you doing here? Are you ok? Do you need anything?"

Adrien's eyes widened. He had never heard her talk so fast or sound so worried.

"Um...I'm fine. I just came in here to see if you were ok. Alya said you were acting strange, so I wanted to check on you." Adrien explained worriedly. "Are you ok?"