Finally Found His Lady

"I can't believe it." Adrien paced around his room. "Marinette...one of my best friends is Ladybug. What do I do now?"

"Are you kidding me!" Plagg yelled annoyed.

"What?" Adrien questioned, surprised by his kwami's volume.

Plagg sighed, "Look kid, you have been in love with this girl for a while now. Whether you'll admit it or not, it's clear that you do have feelings for Marinette, as well as, Ladybug. I don't get what there is to think about. You both have feelings for each other, so make your move."

"But, how do you know she even sees me that way? She doesn't like Cat Noir and there is this boy she likes..." Adrien argued.

"Oh gosh your so oblivious." Plagg grumbled, slapping his tiny paw against his face. "Honestly, you're the only person in the world who doesn't know."

"Know what?" Adrien asked.

"Marinette has a HUGE crush on you. That's why she acts so weird around you." Plagg answered. "And think about how comfortable and trusting she is of Cat Noir. Trust me, she is in love with both sides of you."

Adrien's mouth hung open in shock for a few minutes. He began to pace again, deep in thought. Plagg watched him do so, waiting to see what he would come up with.

"Ok, your right." Adrien stated after a few minutes.

"Of course I am. What are you going to do about it lover boy?" Plagg challenged.

"I'm going to return the charm she dropped and tell her." Adrien replied. "Plagg! Claws out!"

"I should have known." Plagg grunted a second before he was sucked into the ring.

With his kwami in the ring, Adrien was transformed into Chat Noir. He jumped out the window and began the search for his lady, whether she had her mask or not. He found her standing on the balcony of her bakery, and smiled as he approached.

"Hello princess." Chat Noir greeted.

Marinette turned and smiled. "Hey Chat. What brings you here?"

"What? Can't I just stop by to visit my princess?" Chat Noir asked. While Plagg was probably right, he wanted to hear it from her. So he was going to weed it out of her first.

"I guess." Marinette giggled.

"So, what is on your mind this evening?" Chat Noir questioned, hopping form the railing of the balcony so he was next to her.

"Oh, um...the usual I guess." Marinette shrugged.

"And that would be?" Chat Noir pressed.

"My crush..." Marinette muttered, embarrassed.

"Ooo! Who is this fine fellow?" Chat Noir quizzed.

"That's the thing. I'm getting no where with him, and I might be falling for someone else. I just don't know anymore." Marinette admitted, sadly.

"Well, maybe I could help you." Chat suggested. Marinette gave a questioning look in return. "I'm serious. I could give you some pointers or something. I am a guy, so I know what they want. But, I can't do it unless you tell me his name, or the guy you think you're falling for."

"I...I can't tell you who the other guy is." Marinette murmured, nervously.

"Can you at least tell me who you are for sure crushing on? If I'm going to help, I need some information on him." Chat stated.

Marinette bit her lip for a moment, thinking it over. 'Maybe he's right. It wouldn't hurt to get some perspective.' "Ok, fine...just promise me you won't laugh."