To busy for you- Lukagamia + Adrienette/Ladynoir

Luka sat alone at a restaurant, waiting for his date to arrive. He kept glancing at his phone to check the time. Marinette was running late, really late. Again. Luka let out a sigh and leaned back in his seat.

"Sir, are you ready to order?" A passing waiter asked once more.

"Just a little longer." Luka replied, somberly. The waiter nodded and walked off. Suddenly, his phone went off. He smiled and looked happily to his phone, only to be disappointed at the message he got.

(Sorry something came up and I can't make it but I promise to come see you as soon as I can :) )

"Again." Luka mumbled.

"Looks like I'm not the only one who was stood up tonight." Kagami stated, approached the table. She too looked ready for a date night.

"Yeah, it would seem that way." Luka huffed.

"Would you mind if I sit with you?" Kagami asked. Luka got up and pulled the seat out for her. Kagami smiled and sat down in the chair. "Such a gentleman."

"Thanks." Luka sat back down.

There was a silence between them. This was the first conversation they had ever had. It would have been nicer under better circumstances.

"So..." Kagami broke the silence. "...what was the excuse this time?"

"Something came up." Luka grumbled. "What about you?"

"Another last minute addition to his schedule by his strict dad." Kagami replied, bitterly. "Although, sometimes I think he is just making excuses."

"I know." Luka agreed. "Hey, why waste the night?"

"You do know I have a boyfriend." Kagami stated.

"I know, you are far to pretty not to, but this doesn't have to be a date at all. It's just two friends who are helping each other after being stood up." Luka explained.

Kagami thought about this for a moment. It would be nice to have a friend who knew what she was feeling.

"Alright, let's do it." Kagami answered.

They smiled to each other and finally started the night. Luka and Kagami chatted as they ate, enjoying the company. The two actually had a really good time, despite being stood up. The night ended and they payed the bill.

"Thanks for hanging out with me tonight." Luka remarked.

"Anytime." Kagami smiled.

"Luka!"

"Kagami!"

The two turned and saw their dates run towards them.

"I'm so sorry I'm late!" Adrien and Marinette exclaimed in unison.

"There was a disaster at the bakery that my parents really needed help with." Marinette gave her excuse. "Please forgive me. I promise I'll make it up to you."

"It's fine Marinette." Luka assured.

"Sorry about the delay. My father was telling me about my scheduling for the week and it kind of turned into a weird father son talk." Adrien explained, hoping she would believe him.

Kagami crossed her arms. Although she did have feelings for the blonde boy, she couldn't help but be suspicious.

"And you just happened to come with Marinette." Kagami stated more than asked.

"Well...yeah..." Adrien replied, nervously scratching the back of his head.

Kagami squinted between the two late comers, suspiciously. Thought she let it slide, for now.