Episode 1: New Awakenings

Start from the beginning

with
LA Reid as Lord Zadicus
Britney Spears as Lady Imperia
Petrik

and
??? as Princess Lorelei- White Ranger
??? - Black Ranger

Special Guests:
Dua Lipa

Lauren placed her head on the lunch table, her stomach turning at the thought of eating. Her mind was racing and her stomach was in knots. She couldn't stop thinking about her nightmares. She could always feel like the White and Black Rangers were watching. Like they were waiting for the moment she was distracting, without her guard up.

Lauren had been released from the hospital three days after the- after her kidnapping. Her injuries were healing. She no longer had bruises, and she was going to have a scar on her. Demi had taken over as Lauren's Doctor, and she monitored the Red Ranger's health.

The other rangers, Shawn, and the team had tried to talk her out of training, but she had to. Lauren was the Red Ranger, she was the leader and she can't stay down. She had to be at the top of her game, especially after knowing how strong the Evil Rangers were. Demi helped Troy and Hailee work on her ranger power, to protect her stitches.

Lord Zadicus hadn't sent more than Dronoins to attack. Meaning the four rangers were able to go out into the field without Lauren, who's parents barely let out of their sights. Lauren was being driven crazy, until she told her parents she was going to be okay. The other rangers, Shawn and her other friends would keep an eye on her.

A hand was placed on her shoulder and Lauren quickly flinched. She looked over to Lucy and Alexa standing over her.

"Hey, are you okay?" Lucy asked, moving to sit next to the Red Ranger.

"Been better," Lauren responded, trying to give her a reassuring smile.

"It's really great that you're doing better," Alexa added, offering Lauren some of her food. The ranger shook her head, just more people joined their table. Shawn kissed her cheek and sat on her right. Three of the other rangers all sat around the lunch table. While the teenagers all sat around, digging into their food, Lauren just watched them. She felt Shawn's eyes on her. She turned over to him.

"Did you get any sleep last night?"

The Red Ranger thought of lying, but decided the circles under her eyes were tell enough. "No," she answered.

"They still haven't found who jumped you?" Lucy asked, looking worried.

Shawn shook his head. "No."

Before Lauren could add anymore, she saw Camila and Keana walking towards their direction with two new teens.

"Hey guys," Camila greeted, moving to give Lucy a quick kiss. The older of the two grinned, before turning to the new kids, who looked amused.

"So you're Lucy? Camila here wouldn't stop talking about you," the girl said, turning to Lauren's best friend.

Lucy turned to the blushing girl. "Good things I hope?"

The boy nodded her head. "She talked about how lucky she was and how much she loved you. I'm Austin Mahone."

"That's Lucy, my girlfriend, Shawn, my best friend, Lauren, his girlfriend and my friend, Normani, Dinah, Ally, Troy, Hailee, and Alexa," Camila introduced everyone with a grin on her face.

"Sofia Carson," the other girl said, turning to Lauren, giving her a small smile.

"Did you two know each other?" Troy questioned, tilting his head slightly.