DROGO Chapter 36 (Steps Toward Darkness?)

Start from the beginning

(Now could be the moment of truth.)

Ivan: "After today paper? I will not touch any book till next exams."

Me: "Oh you Liar! You always say that and I've seen how you fill your paper sheet."

Ivan: "I can't help it if lucks on my side."

I shook my head feeling a bit offended by Ivan's habit of hiding his progress... I turned my face and saw Mark looking at me but then he returns his attention at others. After deciding our outing one by one every student left Canteen leaving Me, Sarah and Ivan...

Sarah: "So Hope! What are your plans for Afternoon?"

Me: "Uhm I'm going at manor now."

Ivan: "Sarah and I are going at my place. Won't you join us?"

Sarah: "Yeah we'll catch up for our last month.. Gawd it was totally boring.. For some time I even thought that I've turned into a complete Nerd."

Ivan: "I could already saw Sarah with large glasses and oily hair."

Ivan sneered and I laughed at his remark followed by a frown of Sarah.

Sarah: "Oh come on.. We all were behaving like that.. You at least got to see me.. But Hope you were like disappeared from our sight."

I blushed and chuckled at her words.

Me: "Well you know with my job at manor and some magic to practice I hardly gave any time to study."

We all sighed and remain silent for some time until one of Ivan friend called him out.

Ivan: "Ok I gotta go now. Enjoy yourselves ladies."

He winked at us and left with his friend.

I glanced at the Canteen again but couldn't find Peter or Drogo..

Sarah: "What are you searching?"

She asked me in a concern tone but she immediately adopted a teasing one.

Sarah: "Or I should rather ask whom are you searching for?"

Me: "Uhh.."

I couldn't help but blush at his name... Sarah raised her eyebrows and I lowered my head.

Sarah: "Hope stop behaving like that... For god's sake that Vampire has totally mesmerized you."

Me: "You started it! And it's not my fault I kind of miss him."

Sarah: "Oh so now I get why you weren't interested in our outing... Looks like someone's gonna lose it today."

She had raised her mocking tune a bit, but high enough to make me panic. I grab her hand and hold it tight to shut her up and then look here and there to see if anyone heard it followed by her chuckling. I glare at her and she laughed all the more..

Me: "Sarah Osborne, wait for the day you fall in love... Believe me and do believe it I will make sure I make it even with you."

Sarah: "Uh..."

Her sudden change in attitude made me doubt at her.

Me: "What? Are you hiding something from me?"

I hastily confronted her with my eagerness.

Sarah: "No, not at all..."

She replied me offended a bit.

Me: "Sarah... I told you everything about mine one.. If there's someone you better tell me."