"Shhhh...." Aisha quickly gestures me to be quiet. I nod and whispers yell with joy, "Wow!"

"Your land lady did not allow me to meet you up so I had to come in through the window." Aisha continues.

We sat on my bed after Aisha complimented me about the big 'A' on the wall behind my bed and feel proud of myself. She has got medium sized cups of ice cream of various flavours of the account that she did not now my favourite flavour. "It's butterscotch." I tell her. "Hmm.... I love Belgium chocolate." She says putting a chocolate ice cream spoon in her mouth. After some ice cream Aisha insisted that we should watch a movie.

We watched 'Inside Out' the animated movie on my laptop which I had won last year in some Cyber Quiz. After sometime Aisha called her driver to get us burger and fries through the window. At night Aisha climbed down the ladder and after a wave rushed out of the main iron gate of the house.

 Her car stood there waiting for her and I saw her leaving. With a smile on my face I retired back to my bed after eating a burger Aisha left me with. Its pure coincidence that most of the pictures I have id of Kabir!Thinking at last I sleep to a deep slumber.

The next day I was in a better mood. I met all my friends at the cafe. Kabir remains the same. Still ignores me. God knows what's wrong with him? Days past and all remains unchanged. I have no proper conversation with Kabir except at a time I banged into him in the corridors and looking at each other I said, "Your jacket...."

"Its okay! Get it later." Cutting me off he walked past me. Tia threw herself less at Kabir and Mayank fought less with him and I practically hated Kabir for being such a annoying, rude and arrogant himself.

It's a fine and bright day! I think and enter the cafe. As I look at our usual table, the first person I see is Kabir. Can this day get any better! Please!I appeal the universe in my mind. Joining everyone else except Priya on the table I smile and settle down on the chair opposite to Kabir. I don't know what's with everyone else? It's always the seats me and Kabir get and reluctantly I have to face him. His jacket! I am so forgetful!

"So Guys....You see tomor...." Aisha begins but is cut off by Priya who sits on her seat beside Rohan with her eyes wide with horror but a smile on her face. "Did you hear; Tia and Mayank are together!" Her words fell as thunder on me. "Are you sure?"Manik whispers as if its a secret meeting. "Manik you can be loud, they have made it official!" I look at Kabir who is trying to absorb the news, I guess?

"And I have heard that Mayank always liked Tia and so did Tia."Priya continued.

"Then why was she always after Kabir?"Manik put up a valid point.

Priya shrugs her shoulder but Rohan speaks up, " I guess because her parents wanted her to build relations with Kabir's family." I nod and so did others. 

"I guess he is right! That's why he picked up fights with me. He was jealous." Kabir intrudes. Then silence creeps into our table.

Breaking the silence Aisha slaps the table and say with an eye roll. "Now! If we are done with Tia and Mayank can you all realise....it's my birthday day after tomorrow!"

"Shit!" Manik face palms .

"Like every year Manik! You forgot!" Aisha rolls her eyes!

"Hey a five day holiday begins the next day of Aisha's birthday!" Priya says checking her phone.

"We must go somewhere." Manik suggests. I look at Kabir scrolling through his phone when Rohan pats his back and say, "You'll come with us right?"

"Yeah!" Kabir says with a smile. It's good that he is not shutting his friends out.

"Let's take a road trip Guys!" Aisha says with a beam.

"Yeah that's a great idea!" Priya leans forward.

"I hope you are not angry with me now?" Manik looks at Aisha with hope in his eyes.

"Just because you gave the idea for my birthday." Aisha concludes with a smile.

"How about Rishikesh?" Kabir suggests. He was involved in the conversation? Why can't he be like that with me?

"Amazing idea Bro!" Manik shares a high five with Kabir.

"Well before the trip let's go to the pub! The next day we all will leave!" Aisha tucks a lock of her purple highlighted hair behind her ear.

"That's great! So we go tomorrow to pub and leave for Rishikesh the next morning!" Rohan summarises the whole plan.

" Do you have any classes now?" Aisha faces me.

"Um....no I guess." I say after giving a thought.

"Same here. Come I'll drop you." Aisha offers and I tilt my head to the side and get up. " See you later people!" Aisha announces and looking at me blinks twice then walks out. For the last time I look at Kabir but he isn't looking my way. Wish he felt like the way I feel! I can just wish.

In the car Aisha drives and while we almost reach my place she says, " we will go shopping tomorrow. OMG! I am so excited!" I smile and the car stops at my gate. I see aunt Rose unlatching the gate but stops at her track when she sees me getting out the of the car. I wave back at Aisha who drives away. Turning around I see aunt Rose walking in the house and I follow her. Abruptly she stops and turns to face me. Taking in my appearance in a blue jeans and a green t-shirt she says, " Aditi, I will be going out tomorrow for like five or six days so will be able to manage the house?"

"Oh! Well even I will be going out for five days so.... when are you leaving?" I say.

"Tomorrow."

"It's okay aunt I will stay at my friends place tomorrow. I will carry my keys of the room."

"It's better you give the keys of the main gate."

"Uh... okay!...Here." I fiddle with the keys in my bag and hand over the required keys to aunt Rose. With a smile I rush upstairs to my room. I call up Aisha and tell her the issue. I start packing to stay the night at Aisha's tomorrow and then the trip. I am so excited to go to new places and enjoy. Being in orphanage I have never been to many places just the ones I went to for some competition. After soughing things out I work on my assignment and then retire to bed falling to sleep.