Twenty-One

Time P.O.V

Tiny.

Of all the stupid little pet names they could have called me, they have chosen twink and tiny. I have to be honest; it did bother me a little bit. Out of all my physical features, they decided to give me a nickname based on my height and physical build. It was annoying to know and hear, both mentally and verbally. The wolf is as guilty as Marcus.

Marcus looked startled by my sudden vocal expression. I was too, after ignoring and running away from Marcus, that was one of the first things I've ever said to him even if it was only calling him out on calling me a nickname that I didn't particularly like. A horrible nickname at that.

It only made me madder when I saw that Marcus was the only one who looked embarrassed about being called out. Was the wolf laughing? I can't actually describe what he was doing, but I like to think that if he were in a human form, it would be the equivalent of laughter. I personally don't see anything funny, and I think my facial expression expressed that.

Marcus looked away as if he found the woods more interesting. The wolf stopped making the noise. The woods got quiet, with none of us talking. It was borderline uncomfortable, or it was until the wolf transformed back into the huge guy from the day before; the only difference was that the guy was very naked.

My eyes widened as I glanced down the guy's chest and towards his . . . I had to look away before my glance turned into a staring match. I need to be courteous. I did not want to see his lower region! Marcus didn't seem to contain that polite nature that I was trying to portray. His eyes were locked on that general area, not roaming away. His eyes were definitely right on the wolf's wood.

My eyes widened at Marcus, who seemed transfixed on the wolf's genitals. He was just staring at it! Isn't that considered rude? Even if the guy is a werewolf and is likely used to public nudity if the werewolf novels I've ever read said anything, Marcus was not.

I slowly attempted to stand up. I once again had Marcus, and the wolf's eyes snapped towards me instantly. You'd think they were sensing my movements with how attentive they seemingly were. Marcus looked ready to protest me getting up but held his tongue when I sent a glare his way. I managed to stand on my own, but I knew that walking wouldn't be an option without causing myself immense pain. Maybe before the healing magic crap, I would have been able to walk slowly, but now it was definitely out of the picture. I let out a wince as I applied a little pressure on my ankle. The moment the wince left my lips, the naked wolf got closer, putting his arms around me to help me stand.

Then, I didn't have to look. I could feel.

I gasped, not only because I had a rather large feeling thing against my side but because I had an arm wrapped around my waist. I was thankful for the wolf catching me, but I would prefer it if he had been wearing some clothes, preferably pants.

I attempted to push him away, but that only caused a more unsteadiness in my stance. I pushed myself right into Marcus and the side of a tree. I was officially trapped between Marcus and Puppy.

This was only worse because Puppy was very, very naked.

"L-let go of me!" If I remained trapped between the two of them, an issue is going to form, and I will not be the one to take responsibility for it. I don't think either of them cared about that potential outcome either as Marcus joined in by wrapped an arm around my shoulders, a concerned look in his eyes. Still, I know that behind that innocent look that something more dangerous was hiding. I cannot be the only person who has their head half-way in the gutter.