#Chapter 15: Okay, what is seriously wrong with mum?

Começar do início

“Okay… but that doesn’t explain your ribs and knuckles being broken… your broken ribs almost cause your death, Mr Tories.” He said with an incredulous look.

“Well like I said earlier, I lost my gripped on the glass table and it fell on me. My ribs were broken because of the impact of the table. My knuckles might be broken when I tried to push the table away from me. The table was heavy and so I might use too much force that I black out straight after.” I explained as logically as possible.

Mr Kinston was nodding his head, listening to my explanations. He took down what I said on his clipboard. But stop suddenly, with his eyebrows scrunched. He lifted his head.

“Wait a minute, how big or heavy that table was?” he asked.

I sighed what else he want to know now. I slide my palm down my face in frustration.

“The glass table is about as wide as a dining table but a lot shorter and it weighs quite heavy. Well DR. my brother was being show off after he got back from the gym. So he wanted to show his strength which happened to kick him in his ass! Hahaha!” Tyler said before bursting into laughter.

 Mr Kinston just shook his head, a small smile etched on his lips. I narrowed my eyes at Tyler before giving a sheepish smile to Mr Kington.

“Alright then boys, just don’t do that again. Mr Tories, since this is a home accident, I believe there’s no need to inform the police. Just get a good rest and if in two days you’re okay, then you would be release back home” he replied before smiling.

I nod my head. Once I saw that Mr Kingston and the nurses left, I turned and glared at Tyler. What’s with his story!

“What bro? I saved your ass!” He exclaimed, lifting his hands up, in surrender.

“Do you have to give such a lame story though?” I asked with my arms folded to my chest.

He just snickered.

“Anyway, how long have I been out for?” I asked.

“About 3 days. The doctors at my house cover some injuries like the stab wound on your feet. And the rest of your injuries I had to send you here. You lost a lot of blood.” He said as his face darkened.

“Your heart stop beating for a while, when you were in the operation room yesterday. I almost lost you bro!” he said before he punched the bed.

“The doctor had to insert 2 blood bags in you man! He just said that your body might take a while or might not even accept the blood. You know how scared I was? The whole gang came visiting you for the past 3 days. Thank god you’re okay today!” He said gravely before smiling and gave a light punch to my arm.

I kept my mouth shut as Tyler explained. As I took in what he had just said, I felt glad that there are still people out there caring for me. I scrunched my eyebrow when I remembered what happened before I blacked.

The last thing I saw was Tyler and Josh appalled and flabbergasted expression, before they rush out of the door, slamming it shut.

“Did something happen while I was unconscious?” I asked.

I was replied by silence before I heard Tyler clearing his throat.

“Well of course a lot of things happen. The Jacob and gang are surprisingly quiet. From what I heard, many of his people were injured and he decided to surrender for now.” He replied monotone.

“Blake, why not you have a rest first? I will be back later in evening with some of the members.” Tyler said.

Without waiting for my reply, he hurried out of the room, leaving me alone to myself.