All The Right Moves- Chapter 26

Începe de la început

Yawning, she responds, "That sounds like a plan. If you want you can crash upstairs with us."

I laughed, "I don't feel tired at all but go cuddle the kid for me please."

Chuckling, she stood up,  "Goodnight!"

"Night," I responded.

I flipped through the channels and found my favorite show Friends on.

This was exactly what I needed.

Unsure as to what was going on, I heard voices behind me.

Opening my eyes I realized I must've fallen asleep on the couch.

Last thing I remembered was laughing at Chandler at 3 in the morning while eating popcorn.

Hearing the noise get louder I heard bags being plopped on the floor.

Sitting upward I noticed the sun beaming through the windows.

It must've been just after 7 for it being this bright.

"There she is. Sleep good?" I heard Ethan say from the doorway.

Rubbing my eyes I responded, "Actually, yes. I'm assuming you didn't though."

Laughing he replies, "Just about an hour. Superstar though not so much."

"What about me?" I heard Drew say shutting the main door behind me.

I nodded, waving my hand hello to greet him.

"Oh, hey you. What're you doing up?" He asked confused, taking off his jacket in the process.

"Just woke up. Accidentally crashed here last night and woke up to buddy over here tumbling into the house ever so gracefully." I said trying to register being awake.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm going to sleep for a bit. I'll see you guys later." Ethan waved at us as he climbed up the stairs.

Drew walked over to the couch and proper himself beside me.

"You should go back to sleep." He stated sitting right beside me.

Hugging him, I exhaled deeply, "You did so good."

Feeling his laughter vibrate throughout his chest cause me to smile into his chest, "I got your message. Thank you Tiger, it meant a lot to me and I'm happy that you got to see me play, even if it weren't in person." He replies, holding my neck with his hand as he placed a soft kiss on my forehead.

Drew had always been affectionate towards me but it felt much more intimate now.

Much more gentle.

"You better believe I'm going to the next one. Blake told me that it's here so there's no chance I am missing out on that." I told him, pulling back from the hug so that we were looking at each other.

Drew looked at me intently, making me realize he was more than likely looking at my hideous morning look.

Feeling shy, I turned my head so that I wasn't looking at him anymore.

"You must be tired," I said glaring at the TV that was still on in the background.

"You could say that. Come on, let's go to bed," he stated standing, pulling me up with him.

He ushered for me to walk in front of him towards where we were staying.

Locking Blake's door behind and unlocking ours with his key, I tumbled into the house as I felt exhausted.

Gripping my arms to steady myself, Drew spoke, "Be careful silly girl. You definitely need sleep." Holding onto my shoulders as we walked, I immediately collapsed onto the nearest bed which happened to be Drew's.

Not caring, I immediately lifted the covers and collapsed onto the bed.

Hearing him laugh from beside me I didn't care to gather his expression.

Your girl was exhausted.

I heard the shower turn on from the bathroom and I shut my eyes, knowing Drew was here gave me a sense of peace. Especially when wrapped up in his aroma all over.

It was a good fifteen minutes when I felt myself starting to drift off when I felt the bed dip beside me.

Knowing Drew, he loved cuddling.

That surely must've not changed?

As if reading my mind, I felt his arms wrap around my waist and pulled me close to him so that my back was right against his chest.

Smiling at the gesture and answering my unspoken question, I let out a sigh of relief.

Things surely couldn't be too bad right?

Giving me a great sense of relief I relaxed into his embrace.

"Sleep good, love." Drew whispered.

"You, too Superstar." I replied feeling myself drifting off.