16~I want it, I got it

Start from the beginning

He sighed, "did my dad tell you to stay away from me?"

I didn't answer.

His eyes remained closed, "he's right you know"

I raised an eyebrow.

"I killed my mom, so what makes it difficult for me to kill you" he spat. Shaking in rage, his jaw clenched. "I'm the perfect monster"

I put the cigarette in his hand and softly touched his black eye, he flinched.

"He's not any different himself" I muttered.

He didn't reply.

"I wouldn't mind if you killed me though" I whispered.

His eyes snapped open and stared into mine.

I shrugged my shoulders and gave a small smile, "I'll still end up dead eventually"

He shook his head at me, "who fucked you up like this?" He said in a tone I couldn't recognized.

I took his cigarette and puffed more smoke, blowing it into his face and turned around.

"Life"

I gave a pained smile and walked away.

•°•°•°•°•

I bit out of my dairy milk chocolate bar and hit my head on the wall repeatedly. I just realised I don't have anywhere to go, I ran away from Didi's, no way in hell am I going back to mine, and Colette is a big fat no.

Hit. Stupid. Hit. Stupid. Hit.Stup-

"Did you know banging your head against a wall for an hour burns 150 calories?"

I let out a small shriek and jumped swivelling my head in the direction of the voice.

Jake stood up and dusted himself, "you're slim enough Steph, you don't need any more weight loss" he gave a half smile.

How long had he been sitting there?

"What are you doing here?!" I whisper yelled.

He grinned, "last time I checked, this is a public park Steph"

I blinked.

He sighed, "No one wants to be around me, Colette is loosing her shit because of you and Hunter, Alex is caught up in the head with something and is constantly by Colette's side and Adds......"

I scrunched my eyebrows in confunsion.

He kicked a rock on the ground, "she's beign secretive as always" he muttered.

My shoulders dropped and I sat down, he sat down beside me.

"Go ahead" I said softly.

Jake was like a big baby, its hard to be mean to him.

He sighed, "I just wish she would talk to me, you know?"

I nodded, understanding perfectly well how it felt when a loved one constantly shut you out.

"One minute we're good, she's laughing with me and in my arms. Next minute she's running off to God knows where to do God knows what" he laughed bitterly.

"Maybe she's just trying to protect you" I said in a quiet voice. "Cause she really loves you"

"If she loved me, she wouldn't lie to me" he threw a piece of bread from his pocket into the pond.

I blinked in surprise, "you carry bread in your pockets?"

He shrugged and smiled at me reaching out and petting a duck.