Miss.Alene

(This chapter has some inappropriate content. So if you chose to skip, but want to know what happened without the extra content then go last sentence so you can understand what happen.

Enjoy the chapter!

- @theblackqueen777)

His lips so pink and soft as they pressed against mine. My heart fluttered and stomach did flips over and over again. His large hot hands cradled my waist. My back. Then glided up to my neck. He's kisses sent me straight to heaven as I tried to contained my moans as his lips tore from mine. He began sucking my neck. Warm, soft and slow. He pressed my body against his warmth. Suddenly, I had the desire for him to undress me; to kiss me everywhere. 

Oh my gosh. This is amazing. 

He's amazing.

 I want more. So much more. 

More of his warmth. His body. His skin against mine. I wanted him so bad right now.

My lips tingled for his. 

"You like that?" He kissed my ear, then licked it. His tongue was hot against my skin. I moan softly with pleasure. 

Despite being so weak against his touch I somehow managed to push him onto the bed and sit into his lap.  He was between my legs as he wrapped his warm muscled arms tightly around my waist.  His lively laughter tickled my stomach as he massage sensitive areas. I moaned softly, begging for more. He lifted me up by my knees and pushed me closer into him. 

"I don't want to hurt you tho' ," he whispered into my ear, " I'm not so gentle."

"Mmmm," I chuckled softly into his ear. He groan at my touch, "quit teasing me," I say.

"Your teasing me," he could barely manage to say as I massaged his hard groin. 

"Not so gentle sounds nice..." I hummed as he groan louder. His body rolled with movement in unity with my hand. 

He kissed me and then with his abs rolling with his warm body he groaned, "Your hands... I'm gonna c-"

...  3

The sound of my alarm blared in my ears. I sighed, wishing to dream just a bit longer...

Then I realised how disgusted I should be with myself. To have such dreams like that.  Dreaming of having almost sex with someone you shouldn't be dreaming about.

I sat up with the heavy feeling of disgust and guilt in my gut. A I got up I felt a slight breeze. I turned and saw my silk hair cap on my pillow. It must've fell off from...moving around so much. I stood and felt damp between the legs. I told myself it was sweat. Lots and lots of sweat.

And what you just dreamt of was no dream.

It was a nightmare waiting to come true. 

I took my shower and dampen my hair into a low curly bun with a side part and neatly done edges. I put on perfume, light jewelry and lip gloss. I wore my a usual professional attire. A light white blouse, long black pencil skirt that just about covered down to my knees, black heels, and a checkered jacket. I wore a red scarf and jewelry,  and carried a small red purse.

As soon as I grab my keys to leave I get a text. It read:

I'm here. Come outside when your ready.

I let out a shaky sigh as I peaked out the window. Down in front of my living was as an expensive sparkling silver race car.  And inside were intense beaming green eyes. The shade itself was soft.But with him, the soft green blazed with a soft glow. He's thick hair was a little less tamed and he wore a casual  yet classy outfit. 

Must be nice.

I gazed down at his soft pink lips in a daze. He was going to drive me insane! 

I groaned as I texted back :

I'm heading outside right now, Mister.Me. 

For those who wanted to know what happen because you skipped to the end well I'm going to ask you to start reading at the number in the passage above. Thx! 

Like ,comment ,vote, and share! 

Give me ideas on what you think will happen! Tell me what you enjoy most of so I can improve!

Appreciate y'all!