Emily/ LeVonna

"Excuse me! Excuse me! My tummy is hurting! Please my tummy! It's hur-"

"Hey hey hey! Okay! We hear you!" Said the guard, " I call a nurse over. Stay put okay?"

"Wait! Look!" I backed away from the door and lifted my shirt. I exposed the purple bruising skin, " my skin is changing colors too!"

"Ahh sh*t. Okay, okay. Wait turn around?"

I turned and showed him my bare back. I hid my smile as he cursed under his breath.

"What is it?" I cried, " what is it?!"

"There's a few more on your back too!" He came towards my door, " did you do this?"

"How could I do this?! This hurts so much! I can barely walk!"

He sighed, " your right... Someone would've seen you do this to yourself... I'll be back. try not to move."

"Okay...," I stood and went towards my bed. Immediately my footing slipped and gripped onto my fall bed sheet. The floor came rushing in as I fell head first. 

"Oh sh*t!" I heard the guard run over in his loud black boot and unlock the door. I heard the click of him trying to hold the door open, "hey! Hey?! You need to get off your face! Hey!"

As I said nothing he cursed again under his breath, " I can get fired for this...but it wasn't my fault so..," I heard him shift as the sound of his big scratchy phone screeched, " hello! Patient Emily from main hall is down. Code white. I repeat, patient Emily from main hall is down. Code white. Code white."

I sat there waiting for the man to release the door and help me but he stayed, hosting the door open. I could feel the tension of him debating closing himself in or waiting for backup. Seconds past and he left the door and rushed towards me. 

I stayed limp and weak as he turned me onto my back. I wheezed as I hung my eyelids as if they were heavy. 

"Hey help is coming. Can you hear me Emily?"

"My....mmy...head, " tears poured from my eyes, " it hurts so bad....it hurts so bad..."

"Hey I know, I know. Help is coming, " He took his hand away from my head and cursed at the blood matting his skin. He ran out as I heard the rush of people coming in. People barked orders and tried to stop the bleeding. People spoke to me but I pretended not to hear them. Or was I pretended?

I fell harder than I wanted to...

I coughed and wiped the blood that was trickling from my nose as I stared at the prize. I reached up and squirmed as they tried picking me up. And at the right moment I slipped one of the doctors card. I continued to squirm and threw the blanket that was tangled between me at the people. For that small second they couldn't see me. For the small moment in time I stuffed the card into my healing scar. The scar I got when hurting that man Miss. Alene loved.

"Miss. Alene?" I whimpered as I settled down, " can she stop the pain?"

"We have plenty of other doctors for you Miss.Emily," said the old lady, "such as me."

I sat up and saw that I was in a moving bed.  Leeches rushed me through the halls with it as one told me to sit back. I told them I was fine now but they continued to rush over.

"You could have a concussion and internal bleeding Miss.Emily. So please sit still," said the old lady. 

"Clear the halls!"

I peeked over and saw Oliver rush over crazily, " I want to help save the world! I want to help save the world!"

As the leeches were distracted and the old lady yelling and Oliver's leeches, I slipped the card between the flap of his stomach, " help me save the world, " I whispered, " hide this until I need it."