Henry

Warning! This chapter contains disturbing sexual content and moments of rape and assault.

People would say that I'm prideful, but I think it's quite the contrary! I always attracted women and even the men. I was just blessed with beauty and took advantage of the opportunities it brought. And the best opportunity was sex. Sex with gorgeous women, pretty boys and even hot young children. Honestly all I had to do was make my presence known them. When my presence was known I made them feel safe.  When people feel safe, they relax. Relaxing opens up vulnerability, and vulnerability leads to my leverage. Leverage to their secrets, insecurities, and weaknesses. 

I always have the power.

Honestly my dad was able to be my best teacher. He was an actual middle school teacher and not only taught kids to study, but he studied the kids. He would always come home with beautiful students and beautiful young staff members. He taught me one thing: make them feel that you have the advantage, physically and intellectually. 

 But as I grew older, I noticed wrinkles and even sickening changes of color to my skin. Acne invaded my face, back and even my neck. My hair started to thin, and stomach began to bloat. My eyes began to bulge, and everything began to sag.

All I had was my mind and growing sex drive. It was natural for me to want sex. Everybody wants it. But as I came to notice that one day nobody wanted me.

I did online dating, catfishing and even sexting with people to show them that at least my d*ck was long and able to satisfy them. But I became titled a freak, disgusting, a child predator. Not even my past partners wanted me. I was gross, ugly, unwanted.

I was unwanted. Me, unwanted.

But then my days quickly turned well after seeing Abigail for the first time. Long curled blonde hair, big, beautiful round blue eyes. She had the perfect pale youthful skin and pink petal lips. I remember staring at her from afar as she complained to her mother. I couldn't hear them, but I knew exactly what they were talking about.

But this everyone is going mom! Said the girl.

The mother sighed as her lips worded, I already told you that I would be working a late shift next week and need you to watch your sister, Abigail!

They of course argued back and forth but the mother won. I smiled as the sun came down. 

Abigail, you doll. You will be mine. 

Long story short, I followed them home. I did that for days unnoticed until it was the day the day of action. The mother left the driveway, and I wanted twenty minutes. Abigails' sisters light came on another twenty minutes later as she layed her down to sleep. A girl came to the door and Abigail scurried down, quickly letting her in and speaking fast. Ten minutes later Abigail was outside walking to what I believe was the party. 

About ten minutes passed as she arrived, and I snuck my way in. Her smile and blonde hair were easy to spot. Her beauty was radiant and outshined everyone else. I made my way over as I accidently bumped into her and grabbed her wallet. She stood and immediately frown. That's when I first heard her speak to me.

"Are you not too old to be here?"

I smiled, "there are lots of college students here."

"Whatever," she said.

Before she could turn, I said, "Are you Abigail?"

Her frown ruined her angel skin." who are you?"

I chuckled, " nobody special at the moment. I'm just asking because I heard some of my colleagues say that name and waving some sparkly wallet."

She gasped, checking that she indeed didn't have her wallet, "sh*t! take me to them!"

I smiled, "sure."

Abigail was the start of my new life, but it was the end of hers.