Drevor

I laughed and laughed and laughed. Oh how I loved to laugh! 

"Your annoying me again..., " Jason grumbled.

I sighed loudly, " why the f*ck do I get put with Mister. Grumpy Pantzzz all the time! Guarrrrrd! Guard!?"

"Hush up before you get us both in trouble!" Jason snapped and I quickly quieted down. 

"Your no fun," I mumbled as I patted my smooth head, "no fun, no fun, no fun at all....hmmm. No fun."

"I would just kill you but I'd end up being f*cked by Hen."

I smiled; excited from the start of a new topic. I turned to him, " oh you mean Princess's' lil' Daddy," I snickered, "that's funny, so funny right Jason?"

"The poor girl doesn't know better, D*mb*ss, so shut up."

"Come on....," I scooted closer and slipped my face between the bars, "you like her too?"

"The f*ck, Drevor?!" He snapped, " I'm not like Hen..."

"Well everyone seems to know her. I'm personally interested in her."

"Of course you are, d*mb*ss."

I sat down, laying onto my back and stared at the grey ceiling. I watched as the lights flickered. White, yellow, white and yellow again.

"Do you think she's gonna talk to him?" Jason chimed quietly.

I shifted on my bed to eye him. He continued to sit up and stare at the floor. Grumpy and hairy, grumpy and hairy.... Hairy, hairy, hairy...,"I thought you didn't like her."

"I don't have to f*ck'n like the Princess. I was just ask'n," he looked up at me with his boring eyes, "Hen usually gets what he wants here."

I sighed, " Yo se....But I'm not too worried."

He frowned, " why's that?"

I laughed and laughed and laughed, " she's gonna save the world!" I flipped onto my stomach, " I heard Oliver say that so many times..."

"Your the only one dumb enough to believe him."

"Nooooo, " I sang, " I think you believe in her too. In fact..., " I stood and spun around, spreading my arms wide, " I believe everyone feels some type of belief in the lil' Princess!"

He stared at me for a long moment and thought. Then he gave me his rare smile, "we all could use something to believe in....," he laid back and sighed ," but we all know what Hen thinks of the kid."

I smiled, " yeah well, all this seems kinda fun. "

"Fun leads us to a beat'n," he reach and rubbed across his groin, " I wouldn't mind if Princess's lil' nurse would take a hit at me...."

I wheezed with laughter, " everyone likes her!, " I laughed, " everyone thinks she just the sh*t!"

"Yo gay *ss would be the only one to say such a thing..."

I frowned, " not funny. I'm not gay! I just prefer...... muscled women."

"Eww," he gagged.

"They're the true beauties!"

"Hen would take a hit at you."

I sat back, suddenly feeling sick. I closed my legs and hid under the blanket. Those words weren't very funny.... Those words made me remember bad things. Sick things. 

See you soon...

"Sorry, man...," Jason's deep voice chimed close, "that was too far, so I'm sorry."

I peaked from under the blankets. Jason eyed me silently and I eyed him back. I smiled softly as I saw his finger hang through the small barred window. I scurried over and tapped his large hairy finger.  He moved his hair out of his eyes as he rested against the bars.

"I forgive you," I said as I rest against the cold wall too, " just ... just .."

"I know, I know. I'm here....," his voice lowered, " and we'll always be friends." 

I cried as I tried to forget Hen and his touch against my skin. I cried as I felt the support of my only friend. I cried, reminding myself that this is my life and there's no way out.

I sniffed, " we're human too..."

"We're human too," Jason repeated.