Jimin was in your room, observing your sleeping figure as you had falled asleep . You had been sleeping for a while but he still wasn't able to leave you alone in fear if someone was to come and try anything funny. He was on edge even though his eyes were begging him to close them , however it wasn't the first time he would spend a whole night without a drop of sleep and after a coffee cup or two , this wouldn't be a big deal. 

Having that in mind , he decided to go and buy a coffee quickly and return back, however he still felt reluctant leaving you alone. He found himself contemplating what to do before an idea came to mind and he grabbed his phone and put it on recording then looked around , thinking of where to place it. After a while he decided to put it above the Television as it would have a wide view of the whole room and after he managed to stabilize it there , he left the room a bit more reassured .

Nontheless he wasn't planning to take long so he hurried down the corridors that weren't as quiet as he thought of them to be considering the late hour of the night. Or shall he better say early morning as the time was 3 am.

He casually stepped inside the elevator and kept silent after he greeted  some nurses he found inside, with a soft movement of his head then he got off at the lobby, planning to not use the hospital's cafeteria for reasons of taste. He had happened to drink coffee in hospitals before and he surely wasn't fond of the cups of coffee he had had.

As he kept walking towards the glassy doors, to his surprise two people whom he knew very well entered into a hurry , approaching the front desk and Jimin couldn't help but rush towards them. 

"SooLin? Namjoon? " He called at them and then his eyes grew wide once he noticed the litte kid curled on the arms of Namjoon whom was currently carrying him. "Sujae? What happened?" 

"Uncle Jimin..My belly hurts." The little kid looked at him and responded with difficulty as Jimin looked at him fully worried.

"Your sister is concerned he may have appendicitis ." Namjoon informed him of what SooLin had let him know on their road to the hospital as according to her , the place where SuJae was claiming that he was in pain and the way he was hurting so much , lead her only to that conclusion.

"What?!" Jimin exclaimed  in surpirse but he wasn't able to say much more as SooLin hurried them to go towards the room the doctor was, as the nurse at the frond desk had instructed them to act and of course Jimin followed them, not being able to leave his sister and beloved nephew alone.

---Meanwhile---

Your consciousness felt like it was returning as you were awaking slowly, the urge for some water having gotten you out of your slumber . Your throat felt so dry that you literally gulped imagining the taste of water as you had yet to open your eyes . 

At the beginning you tried to return back to sleep , not intending to move just for a glass of water but then you remembered that Jimin was supposed to be there so you just murmured his name, calling him. As you took no response you called his name a bit louder but no one came to your aid once again, making you open your eyes and take a look around at the dark room, as the lights were turned off.

As you did so , you noticed a silhouette  standing by the corner near the window and you pulled your body at a seating position while you tried to distinguish the face of the man that was shadowed by the darkness. 

"Jimin?" You asked even though for some reason it didn't fell like it was him and as the man kept quiet ,an uneasy feeling started growing inside you. As the man took a step closer, you felt fear crawling under your skin and your hand immediately reached at the commode to grab your phone but before you could get a hold of it, a hand was wrapped around your neck and violently pushed you on the bed.

You struggled under his touch, both your hands trying hard to get you free from his tight hold that was taking your breath away and because of your protest the man was forced to use both his hands in an attempt to choke you. 

His eyes ,they were so scary. Full of hate and malice towards you and at that moment you understood well that his intentions were nothing along the lines of scaring you or leaving a warning, he was clearly trying to end your life. Right here, right now. And you were no match for his physical strength, the lack of oxygen making you even more powerless by the second.

"H-help..S-Someone...JIMIN!!" You Shouted as you jumped up from your bed , covered in sweat.

Your eyes scanned the bright room as your heartbeat was beating loudly in your ears , your hands slightly trembling and your breathing very unstable. Your body condition highly influenced by the strange nightmare you just had. You exhaled a deep breath before letting yourself fall back on your bed, your hand unconsciously reaching to your neck and touching it.

Your skin had goosebumps and your alerting sensors were wide awake, making you feel uneasy even though you were apparently alone in the room for the moment and the atmosphere of it felt nothing like the room in your nightmare. The lights were on and no shadows were anywhere, nor it felt cold or scary.

"It was just a dream "You told yourself as you tried to calm down however even though that was just a bad dream , nothing more but an illusion created by your unsettling unconsciousness, the feelings that it gifted you were real. The terrible agony of being so close to death as well as the fear of someone taking your life away from you. It was such a terrible moment yet when you called for help, you called his name.

Of all people you could have thought of, he was the only name that left your lips and somehow you felt pathetic because of it.

Because even though you knew many names, him whom you knew the least was the only one whom you felt like you could reach out for help. Not even your own mother or father. It was such a sad feeling that it made you feel lonely.

Was your life that much of a mess that even a stranger - like Jimin pretty much was- had bigger chances to be helpful and reach out to you to save you or was it his doings that had left that impression on your subconsciousness? Nonetheless you couldn't deny at that moment the simple fact that whenever he was around you just felt safer.

Where did he go?

You thought to yourself, before pulling away the covers of the bed, and stepping out of it, ignoring your weak state and going in search of him.

---To be continued....