"You know what you did. I'm just glad that you're the one who helped my mom." Taehyung finished with a warm smile. Blood quickly flowed through M/n's veins and his heartbeat started to increase. He couldn't resist but return the smile.

His smile is so contagious!

M/n thought as he thought of something to say. "W-Well I guess 'thank you' a-are the w-words for i-it." M/n remarked with small chuckle. Taehyung also chuckled at his remark and M/n became even more red as he listened to Taehyung's deep, baritone chuckle.

meanwhile...

Tzuyu was walking along the hallway with her group when a senior stopped in front of her. "H-Hey Tzuyu, I was wondering if we can wear couple costumes for the halloween party tomorrow?" Tzuyu just smiled at him apologetically, "Oppa, I'm sorry but we're gonne do a group costumes together." Tzuyu gestured to her unnies and the senior immediately scrathed the back of his head. "Oh? Is that so? I-I'm sorry then." the senior then headed off while hitting his head and calling himself stupid.

"Are we gonna do a group costume?" Sana asked Tzuyu, Tzuyu crossed her arms on her chest before rolling her eyes. "Duh, no. The guy's a loser so I had to make an excuse." Tzuyu sassily replied. Sana made a knowing look and nodded her head. Tzuyu returned to her position but halted when she faced the big, wide window. She saw Taehyung and M/n on the other building, talking.

Tzuyu chew the flesh of her lip as she watched the sight. Her left eye twitched in irritation as M/n seemingly blushed at what Taehyung said to him. She then rolled her eyes and started walking along the hall.

~~~~~~~~~~

M/n backed away, seemingly shocked. "W-What?" he stuttered out. "Mom's inviting you to dinner tonight, to thank you." Taehyung repeated himself as he flashed a small smile after he said it. "O-Oh..." M/n awkwardly replied. "Do you have any other plans-", "No! I-I'll g-go." M/n interrupted Taehyung but blushed immediately, he didn't planned on going to their house tonight, but it seems like there was a change of plans. "Okay, I'll pick you up at 7." Taehyung sternly said as held his hands at his back tightly, hoping for a 'yes' in response. "O-Okay." M/n muttered quietly as he played with his fingers. Taehyung started heading back with M/n following behind him.

I'm so n-nervous!

later that night...

M/n was playing with Sangchu when their doorbell rang through the small gates. M/n approached it to open it, to his surprise, Taehyung was standing there. "Y-You're early." M/n muttered as he took in Taehyung's appearance. He was wearing a black sweatshirt with the name 'Donald' on it, and a black ripped jeans, black high cut snickers and baseball cap worn the opposite side.

It looked so casual yet presentable for a dinner

It looked so casual yet presentable for a dinner. M/n realized that he was still wearing slippers so he immediately told Taehyung to wait on his spot and went inside to put on his shoes.