26. Kaleb

***Not edited
y'all know the drill
———-

As far as the Jamie situation, I decided not to take her ass to court. As much as I would have loved to see her suffer for what she had done, I wasn't about to deal with the hassle of trying to press charges against her.

She wasn't worth it.

Plus the incident hadn't gone viral enough for any kind of important scholarship officials to see it.

However, that didn't mean I wasn't in for a little payback though and everyone knows what is posted on the internet, can never truly be deleted.

Right after Vaughn and Eaze finished clowning me, the first thing we did was contact twitter and got her page shut down, for good.

I had all the screenshots to prove what she had done.

Jaime was big on followers and "clout" so I knew that would get to her more than it would get to your average person.

Eaze said he could have one of his girl cousins beat her up, but I was trying to avoid any type of physical altercation. Not gone lie, I thought long and hard about it though.

I decided to go with a more cynic route instead. That following day, I invited Jaime over to my spot. Made it seem like I had forgiven her by talking up a good game. You know, real smooth. Of course, she stupidly believed me. For someone who was always claiming to finesse niggas, she sure was naive. With ease, I had her on the bed with her clothes off ready for me.

I faked like I needed to use the bathroom and when I came out, I immediately took pictures of her on a disposal camera. She got up screaming and yelling trying to cover herself.

I told her that I wouldn't expose her to the world as she had done me, but I would have the pictures developed and sent to her parents if she ever tried me again.

Anyone that knows Jaime's parents, knows that they don't know about half of the stuff she does out in the streets due to them being a little older, but if they did, her ass would be grass.

See now that's a different type of humiliation and I knew she would have to leave me alone after something like that.

She immediately picked up her clothes off the floor and changed, trying to fake cry so I could feel sorry for her.

My reaction to that was telling her to get the fuck out and never speak to me again.

After that, I called up the guys and by hitting up one of our favorite corner food trucks and going to one of the strips.

I was finally free of Jaime and it felt like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders.

That is until I saw 'Tiyya that following afternoon.

Seeing the look in her eyes after she confessed that clown, who's name I will not speak, put his hands on her really did something to me. I told her I wouldn't go and do anything and I meant that. My word is my bond.

BUT if I ever see him in the streets, I don't know if I'll be able to say the same.

When I walked back into the house, I tried to make myself look as normal as possible, but with a brief look into my grandma's eyes, I knew that she knew 'Tiyya told me.

I grabbed the duffle bag I'd left on the floor and headed straight down the hallway, ignoring the lunch she had cooked and her and Vaughn who had already started eating.

"The hell wrong with you?" He looked back as I passed.

"Cus one more time Vaughn and imma snatch that plate." My grandma chastised.