21. Atiyya

———
You sayyyyy you got a girl, how you want me how you want me when you gotta girl? The feeling is reckless, knowing it's selfish and knowin' I'm desperate. Gettin' all in your love, fallin' all over love, like do it 'til it hurts less. Hangin' out the back, all up in your lapppp. Like is you comin' home? Is you out with her? I don't care long as you're here by 10:30, no later than. Drop them drawers, give me what I want.

Nabora, Rickie, and I sung loudly to one another in the hookah bar.

It was Friday night and we decided to have a little girls night out. Truth be told, when didn't we have a girls night out. We literally found any little excuse to hang out with one another.

The hookah bar was always a vibe though. It was never a lot of people and the owner always dimmed the lights and played good music for the customers.

Of course we weren't old enough for alcoholic beverages, but we were old enough for hookah so long as we had ID's with us.

It was comfy and warm as well. Comfortable pillows and bean bags were spread through out the floor with a small amount of space in the middle to get up and dance if you wanted too.

I whined my hips to the music while blowing smoke out of my mouth.

"Someone's feeling themselves I see." Nabora said.

"Maybe a little," I swayed my hips.

This was definitely my element. It had been so long since I had been here and all I wanted to do was dance and have a good time with my girls.

The song switched to another slow jam and I begun twerking a long with the beat. Rickie recorded me as I squatted down. Her and Nabora hyped me up, slapping my butt as I made it bounce.

If there one thing about me, I loved to shake my ass, especially if these two were there to egg me on.

"Aww, y'all I'mma miss this." Rickie pouted.
"What do you mean?" Nabora asked.

"I mean when we go off to school."

"But we're going the same school." I sat down on one of the big, comfy pillows next to her, taking another drag of my hookah.

"Yeah, but you know they say college changes people and I don't want that to happen to us. I just love you guys so much."

She may or may not have had a few shots of New Amsterdam from her parents liquor cabinet before we left. She was starting to drunk talk a little.

"That won't happen to us," Nabora said. "You and I are stuck together unfortunately and 'tiyya is practically family. Stop worrying."

"Let's take a selfie." I proposed. It was getting too sentimental and that wasn't the wave I was trying to be on that night.

I pulled out my phone to take the picture and posted it on Instagram. As I was doing so, April texted me.

I told you not send that damn picture to Kaleb.

She then attached a screen shot of Jamie's twitter.